Valentine's Day

Lateness explanation at the end

_Jayce_

I said goodbye and hung up the phone as Jax walked into the kitchen.

"My mom said she would watched the kids if we wanted to go out tomorrow." He informed me as he leaned into kiss me.

"I can't wait until tomorrow night." I whispered against his lips before placing mine on his.

I kissed him until someone cleared their throat by the door.

I pull away and glare at who ever it was... Taylor and Ryan.

"Don't you have homework to go do instead of interrupting us?" I asked grumpily.

"Don't you have paperwork and things to do instead of making out in the kitchen?" She shot back it a smirk.

I groaned before giving her another dirty look.

Jax and Ryan were chuckling at our behavior.

"Don't you have paper work to do?" I mocked in a high pitch voice under my breathe.

Taylor shot me a dirty look and Jax lightly hit me.

"You two fight like my brother and I do." Jax pointed out as Taylor and I were staring each other down.

"Come on, let's go finish our homework." Ryan said as he pulled Taylor away and up the stairs.

"They better just be doing homework." I grumbled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

_The Next day_

_Jayce_

I smiled as Jax cuddled into me in his sleep. I stared at his perfect face and wondered how I got this lucky.

I kissed his forehead before laying my head down and wrapping my arms around him, pulling him close.

I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his bare skin pressed against my bare chest.

I laid there with my eyes closed for a few minutes before Jax began to stur.

As he stretched, I removed my arms to give him more space.

"Noooo. Cuddle me." He whined and grabbed my arms before placing them back on his torso.

"Good morning baby." I whispered in his ear as I pulled him close to me again.

"Good morning, my love. What are we going to be doing today?" Jax asked as he placed a small kiss on my lips.

"We are going to spend the day together before going out to dinner then out to a hotel so we don't scare the pack children." I said with a smirk.

_Taylor_

I ran a brush quickly through my thick hair after blow drying it. I have no idea if Ryan wants to do anything today, I haven't seen him since lunch yesterday.

I pull on my vans before shrugging on the flannel I borrowed from Ryan, leaving it unbuttoned.

I opened my bedroom door and walked out, only to trip and slam onto the ground.

I could hear Jayce and Jax scrambling to get up and I saw Ryan run out if his room, all dressed up.

"What the hell was that?" Jayce asked.

"I just decided that right here was a good place to lay down." I said sarcastically as I rolled onto my back and propped myself up on my elbows.

There, laying at my feet, was a now kind of damaged gift bag, a box of chocolates, and a small bouquet of roses.