Chapter 5 *Early Afternoon Oct. 1*

A/N

when I use the flash like they flashed or Michael flashed I mean they teleported. I just think using the word Teleport is to Sci-fi when I'm writing something super natural

*Michael's P.O.V*

I've spent a day looking for a way to help Carmen and time is of the essence. I have tore my library apart. I can not seem to find anything about how to help Carmen the only thing I know exists is the prophecy but that does not tell how to save her. It is to say the very least frustrating.
My head is starting to hurt I've been staring at all of our ancient texts I can not find the text about the Wingless one. I lean over my beautiful hand made mahogany desk that usually is a source of comfort now does nothing for me.
I open my mind and the chatter hits me like a brick wall. I reach out to Raphael and feel his urgency something has happened.

*Telepathy with Raphael*

"Raphael are you ok?" "Jesus I've been trying to reach you for hours". I stand up straight and continue to speak, "I am sorry I had to turn off to concentrate on finding help for Carmen what has happened?" "Just get over here you need to see this for yourself" "Where are you?" "I'm sorry I am at her flat she's in a bad way" "I'll be right there do not go anywhere" "There's no risk"

*end of telepathy*

I need to get over to Raphael and I call on my assistant and flashes in. "Allan I need you to take care of things for a couple of days." "Of course sir" "I well need you to prepare the grand hall, move the furniture and draw a symbol of protection in the centre" "Sir??"
"Alan please just do what I say I well tell you and everyone when the time comes. All I ask is that you trust me" " Of course I apologise did not mean to doubt you" "Thank you I must leave we shall see each other soon."

*Raphael's P.O.V*

I finally got in touch with Michael poor sweet Carmen her body is fighting an impossible battle. I put her into a deep sleep she shouldn't
feel anything. Her breathing is rapid and shallow. Whoever did this can't have her and I well make to kill whoever or whatever did this to her. A bright light appears and Michael turns to face us. "Michael her body is rejecting my magic she's suffering great pain."

*Michael's P.O.V*

I walk over to Carmen. She is starting to writhe in pain and she lets out a scream. "Michael she's fighting my magic she's in pain I don't honestly know what to do". "Raphael listen to me. I am going to the Watchers I need their help I too am at a loss." "Raphael reach into her soul help her fight this let her use your strength". "Yes of course. Hey you know the likelihood of them helping is pretty much zero. Michael they have a vow of neutrality." " I know Raphael but I'm taking a chance just please get inside her help her fight this she's hanging on by a very thin thread"
" I well Michael how long well you be gone?" " I do not know but I plan to be back before dawn" Raphael stands looks deep into my eyes," good fortune brother" "thank you to you as well because if I am right she is the path to all of our salvation. I must go please stay safe" I turn wrap my wings around me and flash to meet with the watchers and their leader watcher Sean.