Chapter 14 *Oct. 7 Early Morning Uriel's Flat and headquarters

A/N -This chapter is a bit short I know but I need to ask a friend for story advice so 15 well be longer I promise

*Uriel's P.O.V*

I look at the contents of my desk on the floor and look to Raphael. "I am so sorry I just needed to vent I think. He is helping me pick up,"So I noticed are you sure you are ok?" As I am about to answer I see Raphael wince in pain "Raphael what's wrong? Can you hear me?" "Yes it's Carmen she's awake I need to go" His nose is bleeding so I offer him a handkerchief," Here your nose is bleeding. Go, but please keep me informed." "Of course I promise" and all of a sudden he's gone.

*Raphael's P.O.V*

I appear at the entrance of headquarters. It seems to be intact. I walk inside and everyone seems to be recovering a massive attack. I run over to Allen,"What the hell happened?" I see everyone wiping bloody noses and nursing quite the headache.

"Raphael it's Carmen she came to and she woke up in utter terror led her to attacking our minds and Michael took the brunt of it. You have to help him." "Stay here and help as many as you can I'll go help Michael". I go towards Carmen's room and put up my defences. I have no idea what she's capable of so I decide to protect myself from everything she obviously no control over her abilities.

I get to her door and it is slightly ajar. I peak in and see Michael flat on his back I sense he is battered and bruised but alive. I see Carmen huddled in the corner of the room. I walk in slowly keeping my eyes on her,"Carmen it'll be ok I'm just going to go to Michael and help him ok?" As I walk in she crawls to the opposite corner and she is shaking like a leaf," R-R-Raphael what is happening to me?" I slowly walk over to Michael and I sense her watching she so scared I well help Michael then tend to her. I kneel beside him. "Michael are you ok can you hear me?" He groans and tries to sit up,"Here Michael let me help." I help him sit up,"Raphael are you ok?" "I am fine I just got here question is are you ok?"

*Michael's P.O.V*
Raphael asks if I am ok and to be honest I feel like been run over multiple times. My head feels as if it is about to explode. "Michael it would seem our little Nephilim has quite the kick" I would laugh if I was not in so much pain. "Raphael do you mind helping me up?" He helps me up and I feel a pain shoot down my back. Jerome comes in and helps me to my room before I go I turn to Raphael,"help her do what you must but make sure she is ok"