Random Error Headcannons

(Here is something to read while I work on the drafts!)

(Just a bunch of headcanons I have read, and a few I came up with)

*Error is super smol

Error reaches up as high as he can, getting on his tippy toes, his chocolate was literally right there! But if he can just reach it. Error jumps up and down, trying to reach the top of the cabinet. He almost got it-!

Another hand grabs it, handing it down to Error. "Here you go" Nightmare says, Error stares at Nightmare angrily, "I cOuLd HaVe gOtTeN iT mYsElF!" He huffs out, a light purple blush dusting his cheeks. Nightmare raises a bone brow "You've been there for the past six minutes trying to reach the top" Nightmares says, Error sputters a bit, his flush becoming brighter, had Nightmare really been watching him struggle the whole time?

"I-I wAs goNnA uSe mY sTrInGs!" He slightly stuttered out, "and risk you knocking over one of my favorite teacups? No thank you" Nightmare says as he opens up another cabinet where his tea cups are located. Error doesn't reply, a tentacle rests itself on his head, a few glitches sparking at the touch, "It's always okay to ask for help if you are struggling Error, no matter how minor the problem is" Nightmare says. Error stares down at his chocolate, "I kNoW" he mumbles out, his blush burning brighter. Nightmare chuckles and pets his skull, a light purr coming out.

*Error is definitely the mom friend who will protect you and beat everyone's ass for you if they make you cry or get you hurt

Fresh grasps his badly injured arm, his glasses were tilted and his cheek stung, probably because he was punched in the face by a dog monster. Fresh was just taking a small stroll in Underfell when he got ambushed. He was already weak as he needed a host soon. Fresh realized that not only were his clothes dirty, but there were rips and tears in it as well. 'Aw shucks, Error brah will not be very happy about diz' Fresh thought, the other day Error spent some time fixing up his super rad outfit but now it was ruined, what a bummer.

Another thing Fresh realized that his host's body was now dusting quicker than he expected. Which means Fresh will become hostless and vulnerable. That's not good. That's not good at all. The rabbit monster could tell Fresh was distraught, "what are you gonna do? Cry to your mommy?" She mocked.

Actually, that gave Fresh an idea "Mama!" Fresh shouted and almost immediately, a blur shot in front of him and strings were wrapped around their souls, a tug and their souls were shattered, dusting them instantly. "Heyyy there Mama E!" Fresh greeted enthusiastically. Error's eyelights were filled with anger and worry, "tHeY dIdn'T hUrT yOu tOo mUcH dId tHeY?" Error asked with concern.

Fresh's smile grows larger, "nope! Not too much anyway! They did ruin my fresh clothes and I do need a totes rad new host! This one's a goner!" Fresh said and to prove his point, he shook his hand causing dust to flake off.

Error stares at the bruise on Fresh's cheek in disapproval, his gaze darkening "sAy gOoDbYe tO UnDeRfElL #93297163" Error said, Fresh gave a thumbs up as his host fully dusted. Error walked closer and crouched down, moving away the clothes and dust until he found what he was looking for. Scooping it up, it was a purple parasite who's single eye stared at him, making a few clicks and chirps in joy. Quickly, it skittered up his arm and towards his neck, resting in his scarf. "ANd lEt'S gEt yOu a nEw hOsT wHiLe wE'rE aT iT"

*Fate isn't capable of fully removing Error's heat cycles so they still happen, but Fate came up with a solution that sometimes works; make Error's motherly senses get tripled

Horror didn't know what to say or feel about this. Error was having one of his weird cycles where he just become a total mother hen and unluckily, he was the one who got caught up in it. Error was holding him close, snuggling and cuddling him. Error rubs his cheek against his own, yeah sure it was nice to be held by the smaller skeleton and all but Horror couldn't move.