Motherly Glitch (Part 2)

(Because so many of you wanted to know what would happen next, also cause I wanted to write more)

Error goes through AU after AU, trying to find his kids. "Kernel! Do you have a slight clue where your siblings might be?" Error asks his he searched through a copy of Chesstale. Kernel looks through a bush "no mama..." he said sadly. Error looks at the sad expression on his child he lifts him up, "it's okay baby boy, mama's gonna find your siblings, then we'll watch that movie you wanted to watch! You know, the one where the puppet become a human?" Error said as he kissed his cheek. "Pwomise?" He mumbles out, "I promise" Error said as he hugged him a bit more tighter. Kernel smiles brightly as he wraps his little arms around Error's neck, "mama finds sibs quick! Cause mama's da stwongest! And pwettiest!" He said. Error giggles at his son's words. His smile dissapearing, where are his kids?
—————

Paperjam holds his breath, each second the footsteps approaching closer and closer. Delirium held Rem closer to him protectively. Paperjam believed the fourth eldest brother it is his duty to protect his younger siblings! Even if these are their fathers they don't know that! Paperjam watches as mismatched eye lights peered down at him, with a blink, the eyes changed shape and color. So Paperjam did the most logical thing....he threw paint into his fathers eye sockets, he backs up with a yelp. "SCATTER!" Paperjam shouts as he scooped up Microsoft and broke out in a sprint. Gradient and Delirium doing the same with Bluescreen and Rem as they all ran in different directions. "W-Wait! Children come back!" Dream shouted as he ran after Delirium and Rem. Ink rubbing his eye sockets to remove the paint. Blue decides to chase after Gradient as Ink ran after Paperjam.

Delirium ran, hearing the shouts for him to slow down but he didn't, Rem clutched onto him for protection. "B-Brother maybe father wants to help?" He whispered as stared behind him. "You don't know that!" He whispered back, as he continued to run. "I have an idea, talk with father, if it turns out he wants to harm us make a hallucination, he will be distracted long enough for us to run away" Rem explained, Delirium pauses, it sounded like a plan, reluctantly he began to slow down.

Dream gasps as the child began to slow down, doing the same. "W-What do you want?" Delirium slightly stuttered out. "Please, I am not here to harm you children," Dream raised his hands to show he didn't have no weapon on him. "I am Dream, guardian of positivity, what are your names?" Dream asked, "I am Delirium, this is my brother Rem" Delirium introduced himself.

Dream gasps, on Rem's arm was a symbol of the sun, a symbol similar to his own, not only that he could feel the positive auras radiating off the two. He was reminding of the meeting he had with Nightmare, "Are you two guardians as well?" Dream asked in shock. Rem realised that their father was staring at his arm, he thought back to when he first got this from mother. "Mother said we were the sons of a guardian, she gave me this to help me stabilize my grip, without it my hand becomes shakey, she said the symbol is for the guardian to recognize we are one of his own" Rem explained.

Dream's eyelight's widen "I-I am your father?" Dream questioned, his response were nods from the two as they waited nervously for his response. He was a father. A father who just discovered he had children. Who was the mother? Dream looked down at the children, now that he got to properly look at them, he could see a few similarities between him and the boys. These are his children. Yes. His two golden children, "come here my sons" Dream laughed tearfully as he opened his arms. The two boys stared at him in shock, tearing up, they ran into their fathers embrace.

Dream wipes their tears away, "come, let's go find those other children, who are they anyways?" Dream asked, Delirium giggled, "they're our brothers! Well, half brothers anyways! We all share the same mother, the other two are my other brothers fathers as well" Delirium said as he held his father's hand. "Oh, now that's...interesting" Dream said as he lightly blushed. Who exactly was their mother? Interesting indeed if she managed to get with all three members of the Star Sanses.
—————
Gradient continued to huff and puff as he ran, the footsteps behind him quickly approaching. "HALT CHILDREN! LET THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE CAPTURE YOU!" Blue shouted. Gradient couldn't use his magic if he had Bluescreen in his arms, he needed his hands for his magic! And he simply couldn't drop him he had to protect him! What if he got hurt? Gradient's mind flashed back to the time Mama was teaching them about self-defense;