Two Chapters In One

(I'd like to thank kinminstarlight for giving me these ideas through their idea book)

Error is actually a bitty and has a fake body to help him destroy. 

Dust was in the air, the sound of blasters, screams, and laughter was heard. Ink, Dream, and Blue watched as a nearby snowdrake dusted right in front of them. Ink growled as he saw in the middle of all the chaos was Error. "oH InK! NiCe oF yOu tO fInAlLy jOiN mE! YoU bRoUgHt aLonG yOuR fRiEnDs tOo!" Error shouted over the screams. "Error, How dare you destroy this AU! It did nothing wrong to you!" Ink shouted back. "iT WrOnGeD mE bY eXiStInG!" He shouted as he shot strings at Ink, Ink quickly dodged to the left.

"Error please! Stop this destruction this instant!" Dream yelled, the positivity in this AU was being quickly morphing into negativity. It made Dream weaker. "ToO bAd! I cAn'T bEcAuSe iT's mY jOb!" Error said. And so, the battle began.

*tem skip because I'm too lazy to write a fight scene right now*

Error quickly ripped the codes to the AU, Ink screaming in anguish as the strongly positive AU was destroyed. Error limped into his portal to the anti-void and shut it. Error scoffed at the state of his body, he will have to repair it now. He laid down on the floor and stopped moving. Out of one of his eye sockets crawled out a little bitty. This was Error's true size. He frowns, it was always a pain to fix it due to his small size. He pulled out some clay from his inventory and worked on filling in the cracks and fractures (I imagine he built his body the same way you make a vase). "AnD nOw, tO sEe iF tHe iNtErIoR wAs dAmAgEd" He mumbled as he slipped inside the ribcage. In the ribcage was many strings, these strings led up into the skull.

If you thought about it, Error acted like a brain to this body. Thankfully, the interior wasn't damaged. Error hummed happily, it was time for a break! He opened up a portal to Bittytale, a place where Error spent most his time. He hummed as he walked into the pen, a few little bros excitedly went up to him to ask how he was.

"Aha!" Ink shouted. He finally found a way to get into the anti-void! "Now it's time to stop Error!" Ink shouted. He used his brush to create a portal and quickly hopped in. He shivered, he hadn't been in here for a long time, it still was a blank white. Ink searched around and froze, there was Error, lying on the ground. Doing nothing. 'Is...Is he asleep?' Ink thought. He crept closer, Error's red eyesockets were empty. Not only that, but he also wasn't glitching. He poked the skull it moved slightly but that was about it.

Ink gasped, "Oh stars! What if this is a disguise and someone else is pretending to be Error?" Ink yelled, his pupils became a exclamation point and a triangle. If that was the case then this was bad, VERY bad. They could be anyone and anywhere! Hell, they might actually be apart of the Star Council! Ink became serious as he scooped up the strange Error costume, "I have to tell Sci" he said as he jumped back in the portal.

.....

Sci examined the strange Error costume, "this really is strange, the body seems to be made out of a strange clay material that seems to act like hollow bones. I cracked a rib open and suprisingly, there was strings inside. There seems to be some strings inside of the skull as well. Whoever created Error seems to control him like a puppet. I couldn't find a device that is used to make the puppet move so the creator must of took it with them" Sci said. Ink listened with interest. He WILL find a way to stop this destruction.

A pang of emotion hit him. Ink quickly shot up. "Someone is destroying a copy of Undertale!" Ink shouted. He quickly grabbed Broomy and hopped into a portal.

*a few minutes earlier*

Error waved goodbye to the other bittys as he walked through his portal back to the anti-void. He hissed, "rEaLlY InK? DiD yOu hAvE tO mAkE tWo aU'S sO cLoSe tO eAcHoTheR?" He growled. He looked around, "hUh?" Error mumbled, wasn't his body right over there? Error frowned and looked around. His body was no where in sight. "nO nO nO No nO nO No No nO" Error whispered as he began to run around the anti-void. "WHeRe iS iT?!" Error shouted. His body was no where is sight.