HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(MY GOD IT'S GLITCHY'S BIRTHDAY)

"Happy birthday day to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Glitchy...Happy birthday to you!" The gang sang, "yOu gUys rEalLy dIdN't hAvE tO dO tHiS" Error said as he stared at the chocolate cake. "But we did cause we care about you" Dust said, "ERROR BLOW THE DAMN CANDLES I WANT SOME DAMN CAKE" Horror yelled only to be smacked by Nightmare's tentacle. Error rolled his eyes and blew out the candles on the cake. "Error! Don't you dare destroy Outerswap!" Ink yelled, and of course Dream was there too along with Blue. the sudden arrival caused the table to flip over making the cake go flying.

"I got it! I got it!" Cross yelled as he ran after the flying cake, Cross fell to the ground but successfully caught the cake causing everyone to sigh in relief. Cross stood up with the cake in his hands and began to head over....

Then Dreams arrow shot through the cake causing it to fall on the floor, Error stared sadly at his cake sadly. "GOT DAMMIT DREAM" Nightmare yelled, "b-brother! I'm sorry I ment to hit Error!" Dream said. Nightmare hissed as his tentacles becoming sharp at the ends, Dream, Ink, and Blue's eyes widened as Nightmare and the gang stared at them with hate. Error still staring at his cake in the background, the cake had somehow managed to catch on fire, probably because of the candles.

*time skip*

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Glitchy....Happy birthday to you!" The gang sang, again. Error blew on the candles and they all ate some cake, Ink and Dream were tied in pink ribbons while Blue was tied in some cyan ribbons since no one hates Blue that much. Blue was getting hand fed by Dust who had a plate of cake in his hands.

*the end*

Oh yeah they also fucked eachother after that.