Ultimate Oblivious Cockblocker

(Error accidentally stops Reaper from getting da Genussy)

It had happened one day while Reaper and Geno were watching a Comedy movie.

Reaper had found himself paying more attention to Geno than the actual movie. He noticed that he would smile every time Geno covered his mouth to laugh, slightly choking on his blood, and would chuckle along with him. He loved how pretty Geno looked when he was happy.

After the movie ended and Reaper was getting ready to return to his job, Geno had given him a look of pure fondness, "thanks for hanging out with me today, Reaper."

Reaper's cheeks heated up and he stuttered out a reply before quickly leaving. He placed a hand on his ribcage, where he could feel his soul hammering beneath. That's when Reaper found out that he saw Geno as more than a friend he could touch.

That's when Reaper found out he was in love with Geno.

'I absolutely HAVE to get Geno to become my mate' is what Reaper thought.

Little did Reaper know, that something as simple as proclaiming his love would become far more difficult than he thought.
____________________

The first time Reaper had tried to confess, he had invited Geno to the most beautiful AU he knew, Outertale.

Geno stared up at the sky, his visible eyelight sparkled as he stared at the star-littered sky above.

He looked absolutely stunning to Reaper.

"The stars look so beautiful here, I don't think I'll ever get tired of this view" Geno said breathlessly. "Yeah..." Reaper replied, staring at Geno.

Now was his chance...

Reaper stared at Geno's hand, hesitating. He slowly slid his hand over, his hand mere centimeters away from touching Geno's. All he had to do was hold Geno's hand...

"GeNo?!"

Geno quickly turned around, his hand moving away from Reaper's. "Error?!" Geno exclaimed happily.

Reaper grew alarmed at hearing the name, his wings instantly were summoned, flapping once to get himself off his sitting position. His scythe was in his hands in mere seconds as he protectively stood in front of Geno.

"What are YOU doing here? Are you here to destroy the AU?" Reaper growled out as he stared at Error.

Geno sprung up from his seat, "woah, woah, woah! Reaper! Put your scythe away! Erry means no harm!" He exclaimed.

Error rolled his eyelights, "yEaH, cAlM dOwN bIrD bRaIn. I jUsT cAmE hErE tO rElAx fOr a WhIlE wHeN I sAw mY GeNgEn!"

'Erry? Gengen? How close are they to have nicknames for each other? And what does he mean by HIS Gengen?' Reaper thought. He lowered his scythe, "Geno, you are friends with the Destroyer?"

"CoRrEcTiOn; bEsT fRiEnDs."

Geno chuckled as he wandered over to hug Error, leaning his skull against Error's, "yep! We've been besties for a long time! We met during my earliest days in the Save Screen and we just sort of...clicked together."

Reaper was, to put it simply, shocked. During Geno's earliest Save Screen days? So Error has known Geno longer than him?

"How about you come stargaze with us? That way we can all get to know each other!" Geno said as he looked between his two best friends.

Error softly hummed in thought, "I dUnNo..."

Geno pouted, "come on Erry! It'll be fun! You're fine with it, right Reaper?"