My Dear Beloved

(All my chapters are out of order and I don't know how to fix it :( )

(Oh yeah also I'll be using Sugarberry's old design)

A new virus had been going around, Error believes it was called the "Trickstertale Virus". According to Sci, it was spread through contact and could potentially be dangerous because of its unknown side effects besides changing one's appearance. Every Sans was a scientist at heart, and Error was no difference, he was currently doing his own research in the anti-void. Multiple portals were open, watching all the "infected" AUs. Which wasn't a lot.

From what Error could see, everyone looked so much more....happier. He kept his gaze on Blue, or Sugarberry as he goes by now. Hell even Geno was happier and that's saying something with how miserable the guy was! Through the portal, Sugarberry was showing his Undyne a huge lollipop proudly, she was shocked. Error was envious, while everyone was happy here Error was, alone in his anti-void upset. Error sighs, he's been itching to destroy for awhile, so he might as well go. It helps him unwind and he does the multiverse a favor! Yet lately, even if he does feel the need for destruction, it has been so difficult lately to actually go and do it. It's like he was getting bored of his job, which shouldn't be happening.

Error glances back at the portal dismissively, then his skull snapped at Sugarberry's AU. He was gone suddenly...gone? Error's eyesockets narrowed, not only that but Underfell, Aftertale, and Undertale's Sanses were all gone. Error frantically flicked over AU after AU but they were nowhere to be found!

"Error! So Nice To See You Friend!" Sugarberry called out from behind him. Error loudly beeped as he whirled around. Sugarberry walked until he was close in front of him, a huge, excited, grin on his face. "Error...I Should Have Done This For You So Long Ago! So...Don't Worry! No More Sadness, No More Tears, And No More Hurt" His voice had started enthusiastically but slowly had gotten quieter at the end, his gaze softened more. Error's eyelights widened, no more pain? He admitted, he had broken down in front of Blue several times in the past from how painful his job could be in the past...

"May I?" Sugarberry hesitantly raised his hands, the others approached as well. Error contemplated for a moment, if he agreed he wouldn't exactly be himself anymore. Yet, that was the thing, he wouldn't be himself, he'd be a new monster, have a new chance. He wouldn't feel so worthless. He thought about the others who cared for him deeply, they had loved him, had tried their best to make him see his self-worth and spent so much time with him trying to help him get over his problems. 'I'm sorry, let me be selfish just once' Error thought grimly.

Error nodded, not saying anything, yet that's all they needed, his consent. Error shut his eyesockets as he was surrounded at all sides, being touched, being hugged. For a few seconds it hurt, but that was just because of his stars damned haphephobia. It was quickly replaced with a soft, gentle, warm feeling. Error grinned, feeling any negative thoughts wash away, his glitches died down, and the voices that were screaming were more faint, the  more gentle ones were more louder. Those voices only spoke softly, giving him encouragement and complements.

Error opened his eyesockets, examining his hands, his black, red, and yellow hands were replaced with a light yellow,  soft reddish-pink, and blue. Error smiled genuinely in the first time in what felt like forever, "Wow~ This Feels Great!" Error hummed happily, he didn't think it would be this great! He paused, his voice had lost all it's glitching, he laughed sweetly.

Sugarberry blushed, "Wowie! You Look Amazing Error!" He smiled, Error winced, "Sorry, I'm Not Really Fond Of The Name Error Anymore..." he mumbled. Sugarberry gasped, "I'm So So Sorry! What's Your Name?" He asked. Error hums, thinking.

"My Name Is Sweetheart" Sweetheart gave a sweet smile. Geno, now known as Lolli, shyly grinned as he kneeled down in front of Sweetheart. He held his hand and kissed it, "I promise, I'll protect you as long as I can princess" Lolli said. Sweetheart blushed and then smiled. Of course, since they were now new skeletons, there was a new promise to be made.