What if? (Part 1)

(Welcome to What if! In which I write some scenarios on what would happen if this character did that? Or if this happened instead of that?)

What if Twisted was found by Nightmare instead of Ink? (Part 1)

The voices were talking about strange things again. Something about who they believe which guy named Sans is "The best waifu". Error didn't know what that means, but they all had different ideas, there were also some voices asking him questions. Error tried to do his best to answer those questions.

'Error, Why do you call this place the white room?'

Error looked up with curiosity, "bEcAuSe ThIs iS a rOoM, aNd iT's WhItE" he said.

'I've done some research and it turns out that this so called room is called the anti-void'

Error grined "rEaLlY? WoW! I dIdN't kNoW tHaT! ThAnK yOu fOr tElLiNg mE kInD vOiCe!" He said. Error hummed, "I wOnDeR wHy iT's cAlLeD aNtI-vOiD?" He asked.

'Guys! Guys! Guess what? I found a way for Error to get out of here and explore other places!'

'HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT HE COULD ESCAPE!'

Error gasped "tHeRe ArE oThEr PlAcEs oUtSiDe ThE wHiTe rOoM?" He shot up from where he was sitting, "hOw dO I gEt oUt?" He asked excitedly.

'damn it....'

'To get outta here ya gotta find out how ta make a portal, ta make a portal ya gotta concentrate ya magic on a location'

Error began to concentrate, and concentrate, and concentrate. Error didn't know how long he tried to make a portal. He even waved his arms around! Error huffed as he fell onto the ground.

'It's ok! Just keep trying! I know you can do it!'

'yeah! You can do it! We believe in you!'

'you idiots! Stop encouraging him!'

Error grins as he once again tried to open a portal. He will keep on trying!

*time skip*

Error sat on the ground of the white-no the anti-void. Error had given up, maybe there is no escape for him. But...he will try, just one more time. He got up from his sitting position and focused his magic on a spot. Nothing, but then he saw a glitch, much like his own but white. Error gasped quickly focused his magic on that area again and watched in delight as it got bigger until it was big enough for him to walk through. Error smiles as he jumped up and down happily. "I dId iT! i DiD iT!" Error shouted.

'Congratulations!'

'Whatever....'

'I don't care'

'Horay!'

'I knew you could do it!'

Error quickly runs over to the portal, about to step through but then stopped and turned to look at the white. "WiLl I eVeR hEaR yOu vOicEs aGaIn?" Error asked. Sure at times, they could be mean, but there were plenty of nice ones, those were the ones who taught him what he knew, who helped him achieve his escape.

'Well, not really...'

'But if you ever want to visit just think about the anti-void and open a portal!'

'Ya better go before da portal closes'

Error grins as he walked through the portal, the voices saying their farewells.