Halloween Special

(THIS IS HALLOWEEN THIS IS HALLOWEEN-)

Blue and Error giggle, this was gonna be the best prank ever! Today was Halloween, and the council were holding a party. Basically Error was gonna be dressed as Blue dressed as Error! It was even better that they got (read: forced) Sci to go along with it too. Blue hums as he adjusted the scarf into a bow. "And Done!" Blue says, Sci sighs, "I admit that you do look like Blue but are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked as he handed a potion to Error.

"OF COURSE IT IS!" Blue shouts as he threw his arms in the air. "AnY IdEa bY bLuE iS a gOoD iDeA" Error says as he drinks the potion, his glitches noticeably died down. "Sci Watch This! Error Do The Thing!" Blue excitedly says. Error grins before clearing his throat. He poses like Blue, "Mweh! Heh! Heh! Behold! The Ultimate Duplicate Of The Magnificent Blue!" Error says as his eyelights turned to stars, his voice sounded eerily similar to Blue's. Sci stares in bewilderment,

"Now! Off We Go! We Have a Great Party To Go To! That Was Obviously Decorated By Blue- I Mean Me!" Error says as he opens two portals, One for him and one for Blue. "Goodbye Error! Have Fun At The Party!" He says as he skips into the portal, You could see Horror and Killer playing Uno. The portal closes as they step into the portal to the party. "The Magnificent Blue Has Arrived!" Error shouts, Ink and Dream turn to him and star at him in shock.

Ink reaches for his paintbrush, "Wait! Wait! Wait! Ink! It's Me! Blue!" Error shouts, Ink pauses "Blue?" He asks in shock. "I Must Have Frightened You With My Super Good Error Costume!" Error says as he poses dramatically, his scarf flowing in the nonexistent wind. Honestly how does he do that?

"Look! Sci even made my Eyesockets Similar To Error's!" Error said as he got up close and personal to Ink. Ink blushes as he stares into "Blue's" eye sockets. Ink and Dream glance at each other thinking the same thing, 'adorable' even when "Blue" is dresses as the Destroyer of billions he still manages to be cute.

They both watched as "Blue" ran off, going to the kitchen where Fell was. Possibly go to talk/harass Fell who was dressed as a wolf. Fell at first stared in fear before realizing it was just "Blue". Fell barked (lol) insults at him but "Blue" remained persistent. Fell stopped in the middle of his rant on why Blue is a son of a bitch, realizing something. "You would usually gasp loudly when I swear but...." Fell's red eyelight widens in true fear. "Y-Your not actually Blue...If your not Blue that means-!" A hand covers his mouth, silencing what he had to say.

Error smirks the innocent facade crumbling, "I'm surprised you figured it out so quickly, If your wondering, yes, it is me and if you mention anything to the others I'll make sure to TeAr yOuR wHoLe aU aPArT" Error said as he pressed his hand further onto Fell's mouth, his words were muffled. "Besides who would believe you? Sweet little Berry is actually the Destroyer is disguise? Hah! As if! The Destroyer could never find his way in here! Fell stop being salty! Your just jealous of Blue being cute!" Error said, mockery dropped his voice. Fell was shaking in fear,

*meanwhile*

Nightmare hums in delight, as he sips his tea, Cross laughs, "Is the tea that good?" He asks. "I guess you could say that" Nightmare says as he laid back on his throne. Negativity and his favorite tea is like cheese and wine, absolutely delightful. He wonders what has made Fell so afraid? There are two things that make Fell very afraid, Error and a genderless murderous child with a knife.

*back to Error*

Error lets go of Fell, letting him drop to the floor, "See You Later Fell!" Error shouts gleefully as he ran out of the kitchen. Dream walks up to him, "I just felt a large amount of negativity come off of Fell" Dream states, "Oh That? Mweheheh! You Should Have Seen His Reaction! Who Knew Fell Was Afraid Of Spiders?" Error giggles in delight, a glitchy spider with blue webs. Error walks over to Geno and Reaper, "Hello Friends! How Are You?" Error says,