When You Can't Sleep Because Two Literal Gods Are Horny

(Horror fucks up, Dust has to suffer with him)

"Explain. Now." Nightmare's stern voice rang out, he had gathered everyone in his room to find out who caused this this time. Horror had been chasing Killer around with and axe around, when he decided to throw it, Killer had dodged making his axe fly past him and into a wall. Said wall was Nightmare's bedroom wall. The force he used to throw his axe caused quite a huge hole, you could see his axe lodged into the floor in the next room through the wall. Horror began to sweat how does he explain something to Nightmare without getting in trouble? "Horror threw his axe at me but missed!" Killer tattled as he pointed at Horror. Horror cursed mentally.

"Horror, you're going to fix that hole in the wall as well as stay in the punishment room for the rest of the day until next morning" Nightmare ordered, Killer, Cross and Dust watched with amusement, Error watched with pure boredom. What the hell is up with Error? The skeleton literally is so stotic around them all the time, except for when he is destroying. "Don't think you are off the hook as well Dust, you too will stay in the punishment room with Horror" Nightmare ordered once more, Dust's amused grin immediatly fell, because of a petty fight between Dust and Cross, Dust had used a knife to ruin Cross's bed.

Now you might be wondering, what is the punishment room? It's basically equivalent to a time out corner, but as a room. There isn't anything special about it, but that's the thing, you have nothing to do in there. Everyone hated that room specifically because of how cold it was in there. Funny enough, the punishment room was right next to Nightmare's room since it's easier to check on them that way. Guess where the hole connected to? Yup that's right, the punishment room. "I have to go 'buy' Cross a new mattress so by the time I get back, that hole better be fixed. Behave, all of you" Nightmare spoke before forming into a puddle and disappearing.

"i'M gOiNg tO mY rOoM" Error announced as he left, Killer got up and ran off somewhere. Cross silently got up, and left, presumably downstairs. "Can't believe we have to stay in the punishment room for the night" Dust groaned out as he slumped down, "I'll be sulking in my room if you need me" he said as he left. Horror stares at the hole, feeling the cold air come from the hole. Fixing a hole in the wall was always a pain, "you know what? I'll 'fix' the wall" Horror mumbled out.

He teleports in front of a small closet that usually has things for arts and crafts. They all joking like to call it the Cross Closet since he's the one who uses the supplies the most. He reaches in and pulls out some newspapers, then teleporting to another closet that has the stuff to fix things. He searches around, moving some flex tape aside and found two buckets of paint, a light baby blue and a dark purple. He then teleports back to the hole in the wall, placed the newspapers on the wall and painted over it, he accidentally tore a small hole on the newspapers but you wouldn't notice the hole without getting really close. When he was finished, he put all the supplies away.

So now here was Dust and Horror, waiting on the couch as they waited for Nightmare to return for their upcoming doom. Soon enough, he did with Cross's mattress "Horror, Dust, both of you two to the punishment room" Nightmare said, they both looked at each other before walking up the stairs and into the dreadfully cold room. Cross lifting up his mattress and headed to his own room. "I took the time to move you're mattresses here, good night you two" Nightmare smirked at the small burst of negative feels as he left, shutting the door "welp, night Horror" Dust spoke as he turned around and faced the other wall on his mattress. "Night" Horror mumbled out as he shut his eyes tightly and attempted to sleep, but found out he couldn't, he shivered slightly at the cold air. He doesn't know how long he laid there observing his surroundings, from what he could tell, it was incredibly late now.