ANOTHER BIRTHDAY FOR GLITCHY

(WOOOOOOOOOOO)

Error was happy, today was his birthday! And he didn't forget this time! This time, it was different, they had decided to throw his birthday in the antivoid. There is a smaller chance of a cake catching on fire(again). On the left, Killer and Dust were playing pin the knife on the sans, a bit further there was a table, on the table there was a cake, some drinks, and other foods which Horror was shoving into his mouth. On the right, Cross was playing cops and robbers with the Chara's.

Nightmare was right beside him, reading a book in his passive form, Error was knitting his scarf back together since he and Ink had a fight before he came back to the antivoid. They had already cut the cake, a slice was right next to Error. Error had to admit, the cake was delicious, and the slice was his fourth. A noise caught his attention, he looked up and saw no other than Blue. "ERROR! I'M SO SORRY THAT MY MAGNIFICENT SELF CAME LATE! IT WAS DIFFICULT TO CONVINCE MY BROTHER THAT I WAS JUST GOING TO HANG OUT DREAM AND INK! THE INCIDENT REALLY PUT HIM ON EDGE!" Blue said, "It'S aLrIgHt BlUe" Error said.

"OH YEAH! I BOUGHT TACOS!" Blue exclaimed as he held up a tray, "tHaNks bUt yOu dIdN'T hAve To, tHeRe'S a tAbLe wHeRe hOrRoR iS, yOu mIgHt wAnT tO gEt a SlIcE oF cAkE bEfOrE hOrRoR eAtS iT aLl" Error said. "NOTED!" Blue grinned before he turned around, "oh and Blue?" Nightmare said as he continued to read his book, Blue turned around to see what Nightmare wanted. Nightmare looked up from his book "make sure you say hi to your boyfriend" he said with a smirk. Blue's face became flushed, he quickly rushed towards the table.

Error watched how seconds later, Cross ran towards the table and began to eat the tacos with Horror. He looked to his left to see Blue hug Dust, the two sharing a kiss before Blue began to talk happily as Killer watched awkwardly. Error snickered a bit, Killer was third wheeling so hard right now. Killer gave up and teleported to the table and grabbed a drink as he watched Horror and Cross eat as many tacos as possible. Error leaned against Nightmare, he was happy.

(Oof, sorry for the short chapter. I have a headache so there might be mistakes. If there is any, please let me know. I need some advil rn-)