Motherly Glitch (Part 4)

(Error big mad)

Error growled as he used his strings to destroy another tree, splinters flying everywhere. "M-Mom! Please calm down!" Gradient squeaks out.

Error turns to Gradient with an angry expression, "dOn'T tElL mE-" he pauses, watching the way Gradient was shaking with fear from his outburst.

Error softly exhales, calming down. "I-I'm sorry for scaring you Gradient it's just that your brothers are all s-scattered around the multiverse and I don't know if they're s-safe or-"

Gradient ran over and hugged his mother, "it's okay mom, we're all worried as well" he said. Gradient stared into his mother's flickering eyesockets, "mom, I know how you feel, it's okay to express your emotions"

Errod swallowed dryly as his rage faded. The feeling he got when he learned almost all of his children were missing...Extinction, Incident, and Accident's encounter with Reaper...what would have happened if Error came too late? If he didn't feel Extinction's soul call out to him? If someone had seen Gradient and mistook him for Error?

Error hugged Gradient tightly as he began to sob, his emotions all spilling out. "I...I wAnT mY bAbIeS BaCk!"

Gradient rubbed Error's back soothingly, "iT's okaY mAmA, I...I mIsS tHeM tOo" Gradient teared up as well, his voice beginning to glitch out as well. He was considered to be the most similar to his mother out of all his siblings.

Error kissed the top of Gradient's skull, "LeT's go homE and fiNd a waY to reScue your bRothErs" Error said, glitching less than before. Gradient wiped his tears away with his sleeves and nodded.

Error held Gradient's hand and opened a porta back homel, "W-Wait mama!"

Error looked back to his child, "What is it Gradient?"

"Um...before I came home, Delirium had sent me a text message" Gradient said as he handed his mother the phone.

Error's eyelights widened as he read the text message, eyesockets watering. Gradient stared at the floor, he should've showed it to his mother earlier to save him the pain.

Error blinked as a few tears slid down. Gradient's eyesockets widened as for some reason, his mother started to smile. "Mom?"

"I should've expected for this to happen, you all always asked me about your fathers and how they were like, it was bound for this to happen"

Gradient was slowly getting nervous, his mom was oddly calm. 'Mama's mood swings are kinda scary...'

Error was starting to see a pattern. His darling children were being sent to AUs that their fathers were located in, in a very close proximity as well. If Dream were to find out...there's no doubt he would try to "convince" his children that he was evil and that the Star Sanses were obviously "good" people. He doesn't even want to think about what Nightmare would do. Error's smile widened, his fingers digging into his scarf causing tears "like hell I'm allowing those stupid Guardians to take away MY children" he hissed out.

Error smiled at Gradient, "Gradient~ let's go home okay?~" Error chirped out. Gradient calmly nodded, hidng his true emotions.

"Mommy needs to plan a murder~ hm, actually, maybe endless torture would work out better~?"

Gradient could only hope that his half-father survives Error's wrath...As well as his other siblings...
————

"Well Frisk! It seems like your AU is alright!" Ink said. Frisk smiled.