Imposter!

(Wait a minute...Who are you? *btw Error enjoys destroying in this*)

Error glared angrily at Ink, Ink just smiled back, those stupid shades he was wearing blocked his eyes from his view. "InK wHat iN tHe WoRlD aRe yOu wEaRiNg? WhY tHe hElL aRe yOu dReSsEd lIkE tHaT pArAsItE?" Error asked. "Brah, you totes got the wrong skeleton, I'm not Ink brah!" 'Ink' said. Error rolled his eyelights, "yOu eVeN dEcIdEd tO tRy tAlKiNg lIkE hIm? DiD yOu sErIouSly aSkEd mE tO hAnGoUt wItH yOu JuSt tO aCt lIkE tHaT aBomInAtOn" Error growled out.

Deep down, Error was sort of hurt, he admitted to himself he kinda had a crush on Ink. He DEFINETLY wasn't estatic to learn that Ink asked to meet him in Outertale since he had something important to tell him. And he TOTALLY wasn't disappointed. Totally. "InK I cAn rEcOgNiZe yOu iN aNy sTuPiD oUtfIt yOu wEaR nO mAtTeR hOw rEdIcUlOuS" Error said. "But I'm not Ink!" 'Ink' said. "YeS yOu aRe!" Error lightly snapped, he was quickly losing his patience. 'Ink' angrily kicked a space rock away, "No I'm not!" He yelled. "InK! StOp lYInG! I kNoW iT'S yOu eVeN wItH mY gLaSsEs oFf!" Error yelled, "well maybe you need to put your glasses on!" 'Ink' screamed back.

Error reached into his pocket and pulled out his glasses, he adjusted them on and looked at 'Ink'. "NoW i'M cErTaIn iT's yOu InK" he growled, "but I'm not Ink!"

"yOu aRe!"

"Am not!"

"YoU ArE!"

"Am not!"

"yOu aRe!"

"Am not!"

Error paused as he heard laughing, he turned and saw Ink, the actual Ink and Fresh laughing. Laughing at him. Error's cheeks heated up in embarrassment. 'He was telling the truth?!' Error thought. He quickly swiped his hand in the air and entered his portal back to the anti-void. He sat down and began to knit, he heard shuffling and glanced over to see the 'Ink' sitting down. "sO yOu fOlLoWeD mE bAcK hErE hUh?" Error mumbled as he went back to knitting. Was he here to make fun of him? "Yup!" He said, he continued to watch him knit. "So! I should probably introduce my totes rad self, my name is Frink! And I come from a different multiverse where Ink was possessed by Fresh despite lack of soul n' all and they merged together to create a single being! Me!" The imposter known as Frink said.

"I wOuLd tElL yOu mY nAmE bUt yOu pRoBaBlY kNoW mY nAmE aLrEaDy" Error said as he lightly grinned. Frink didn't know why, but the way Error lightly grinned at him made his non-existent soul do a strange flip. 'Cute' was all Frink could think. Frink wasn't an idiot, he knew this was the emotion called love, which was surprising because he doesn't have a soul. He knew that Error was the cause of it, he wanted to keep this emotion. Frink smiled back at Error. Frink will make Error his.

*A few weeks later*

Ink looked around Outertale. He hasn't seen Error since he left to the anti-void. Ink gasps in delight when he finally spots Error, his nonexistent soul hummed happily. Ink was about to approach Error when he saw someone else, Frink. Ink stopped in his tracks, Error was leaning on Frink's shoulder comfortably as he talked about an episode of Undernovela while he knitted. Ink frowns, his eyelights turned into a tear drop and a spiral. In the billions of years he had known Error, Error was never that comftorable with him.

It took him decade's for Error and him to start talking with him, and then century's for them to start hanging out. Hell, Error will straight up leave to the anti-void if he talks too much! Yet somehow, Frink only knew him for weeks and their already touching? Error even looks happy with it! He has such a content soft expression on his face! 'One that isn't directed at me' Ink sadly thought. His eyelights quickly changed to a red target and a red x.

No, he will not let this...this nobody get in the way of his and Error's relationship! Ink approaches the two quickly. After all, Error was his!

*timeskip!*

Error watched Undernovela, Ink and Frink on both sides. He nibbled on some chocolate chip cookies as he watched the drama. Asgoro walked with confidence with a bouquet of roses, "para ti, me amor" ("for you, my love") Asgoro said as he kneeled down on one knee and presented the roses to Señora Toriel. Toriel gasps as she gently took the roses from Asgoro. He stopped when he heard growling behind him. "He's mine!" "No he's not brah! He's mine!" the two loudly whispered. Error turned around and stared at the two who looked at him like they weren't actually fighting.

"YoU tWo mAkE iT sO oBvIoUs" Error scoffed, the two tensed. "I kNoW yOu lIkE aSgOrO dEsPiTe yOu tWo sAyInG hE's cHeEsY" Error huffed out, the two became less tense. "Ummm" Ink said as he thought of something to say, "dOn'T wOrRy I lIkE hIm tOo, I'Ll sHaRe HiM wItH yOu tWo oKaY? YoU tWo dOn'T havE tOo fIgHt oVeR hIm" Error says with a grin as he waved a hand dismissively. Error quickly turned back to the portal, watching as Sin kicked the door open interrupting the couple's romantic moment. Ink and Frink could feel their cheeks rise with magic. Error....wants......them....to.....share?

*In Frink's and Ink's mind*

Error scoffed as he stared at the two with an angry pout, "YoU tWo mAkE iT sO oBvIoUs" he said as the two tensed. "I kNoW yOu tWo lOvE mE, eVeN iF lOvE iS kInD oF cHeEsY" Error huffs out, the two calmed down. "Ummm" Ink says as he attempts to come up with something. Error gives the two a cute grin, "dOnT wOrRy, I lIKe yOu tWo tOo, I wAnT yOu tWo tO sHaRe mE oKaY? I lOvE yOu tWo vErY mUcH iT'S hArD tO cHoOsE BeTwEeN tHe bOtH oF yOu, tHaT wAy yOu dOn'T hAvE tO fIgHt oVeR mE" Error says as he waved his hand dismissively. The cute little Error however, was distracted by his show and resumed watching it.

*back to those three*

If Error wants them to share than they will. Frink and Ink nod at eachother, they can share him, it doesn't sound that bad either. The two of them began to move closer to Error, their little mate looks like he could use some cuddling. They quickly incased Error in a hug, "wHa? h-hEy! YoU bOtH kNoW tHaT mY gLiTcHiNg aCtS uP eAsIlY wItH tOuCh!" He said. Error struggled for a but the two didn't plan on letting go anytime soon. Error huffs as his glitching finally relaxes. Error will be honest, this felt really nice. He lets himself fully relax as the two cuddled him. This wasn't too bad.

(Kind of a short chapter but I'm proud of it)