[10.]

Dade spent the rest of the day avoiding the Cullens, and rethinking what she said early that day.

She was being stupid and angry and decided she didn't want to be friends.

Which she regreted.

She did want to be friends with Alice she just didn't want to deal with Edward, and her being 'dangerous'

Dade pulled out her Phone and dialed Alices number.

She went straight to voice mail.

"Cmon Alice pick up." She mumbled.

Dade waited a bit longer, before she sighed.

She clicked on her message and thought of something to say.

Dade: hey Edward told me you still wanted to be friends..is that true?

Dade stared at her phone and waited for a replie.

Dade: if it is, then i still want to be friends too :) if it isn't, sorry for bothering you.

Dade stared at her phone eagerly waiting for a response.
Bella was unlocking her car, she fumbled with the keys.

Dade looked up from her phone and saw a van swerving towards them.

Her eyes widened and she pushed Bella out of the way.

Her head hit Bellas truck, but she didn't feel any other pain.

Dade opened her eyes and stared at the person infront of her in shock.

Edward looked down at her, his hand was blocking the van from hitting her head.

"How did you-?" Dade managed to say.

Edward stared down at her before he let go of her and walked away.

"Dade! Dade! Oh jesus" Bella yelled.

Bella got up from the ground and ran over to her sister, she wrapped her arms around her in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my god. I thought you were gonna die" Bella whispered.

Dade wrapped her arms around her sister.

"I'm-i'm okay." Dade said shakily.

There hug was cut short when everyone started crowding them, and yelling.

"Someone call 911!"

"I did!"

"Dade bella!! Are you okay?!"

Dade felt dizzy. "Yeah i'm fine"

Tylers head popped out the window.

"Oh god Dade i'm sorry. I panicked" he said, he looked worse the Dade. He looked like he was going to pass out.

Dade didn't care about weather she was okay, or the fact that Tyler almost killed her, she was focused on Edward.

Bella followed her gaze.

"How did he get here so quickly?" Bella whispered.

"I don't know."

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Dade sat on the hospital bed.

Bella Was next to her.

When Dade pushed her out of the way, she scraped her palms and her elbow on the sidewalk and pavement.

Bella also brusied her back, If anything her and Tyler were in worst condition then Dade.

Tyler had several cuts on his head, one big one that was bleeding alot.
And his arm almost broke.