[17.]

The Cullens all stayed silent.

"Was she a Necromancer?" Dade said.

Carlisle nodded slowly.

"We think so yes. The way you described it, her talking to nothing like it was a person. And her breaking down. Thats what would happen with Francis when we first found him."

"Francis?" Bella asked.

"Francis was also a Necromancer. When i was with the Voultri, he worked with us. When we first found him, he was sitting in the woods talking to nothing and telling us about
Ghosts. It started when he was eighteen but slowly as he got older more...evil things started to appear. And they would treaten him about his family." Carlisle explained.

Dade gulped. Just like mom.

Edward frowned at her thought.

"B-but what if she was just a s-schizo" Dade said her bottom lip trembling.

Carlisle shook his head.

"Dade..your mother didn't have Schizophrenia. I managed to find her folder from the hospital, she didn't have any illnesses. The only time she went in was for her four year old daughter who fell off a swing and broke her arm."

Dade shook her head. "How did you find that out?"

"Its a long story. Dade your mother was a Necromancer. And you probably are one too"

Dade shook her head. "No no. She was
Crazy."

"Dade do you have any memories of things that...could help us?"

"I don't know. I use to have a cat no one could see but me and mom." Dade said.

Carlisle nodded. "Necromancers can only see animals when they're little. And then they're power fades. And then it comes back"

"Is it going to cone back for me?"

Esme nodded. "Its very possible honey"

Dade stared down at the ground.

"I'm going to become like her..." Dade said.

Alice rubbed her back. "Dade we can help you control it. Carlisle has lots of books on how to get rid of the evil ones."

Dade lifted her head. "What if i don't become one?"

"Its unlikely. If a Necromancer only had one child, they have the magic in they're blood. They will become one"

Dades shoulders slumped.

"When will i start seeing ghosts?" She asked dully.

"We don't know. It could start now or sometime in the future. But you already started showing signs."

"How?"

"You started remembering things  that have something to do with ghosts. Edward read your mind when you saw...anyways you started having breakdowns. Alot of breakdowns. And that's your body's stress from all the magic that's started  running through your vains. It can be over whelming."

Dade nodded realizing all these things had started happening.

"The biggests ones that you haven't experienced are seeing an actual ghost or hearing its voice. Seeing glimpses into someones life when they die."

Dade nodded. "Okay." Was all she said.

Bella sat there confused. "She can see ghosts?"

Everyone turned to her forgetting she was there.

"Why is the human here?" Rosalie asked.

Bella shrugged. "I dragged her here. She already figured out what you were. So i decided there was no point in denying it if Dade already knew"
Alice said.