[28]

Dade checked out of the hospital last week with bella, the oast week had been nothing but chaos. More stressful then when she was dying.

The moment they got to school practically everyone surrounded them, telling them wacky theories people had made about them.

"Someone said you were sold to a trafficking ring."

"I heard they ran away to Italy before they were caught in a motel."

"Are you kidding me? They so obviously ran away to get rid of something or someone, if you get what I mean. Abortion"

"Apparently she was dating some methhead and I guess he tried murdering her when she left him. I mean can you believe it?"

"Are you kidding me? Yes! I knew there was something up with them when they started asking about the Cullens."

"I think she tried killing herself. Or went to rehab. But whatever she's cool I guess."

Small towns didn't have alot of drama, so when there was any everyone had some version of it.

Dade wasn't bothered by the rumors, she could've cared less.
People were nicer to her and Bella, of course that was because most of them wanted the inside details on what happened which they gave the same story.

"Well we just decided to go back with our mom, but at the hotel we were staying at some crackhead started following us around and eventually he just lost it at us. But you know what? We're lucky it didn't end worse."

And of course everyone would respond the same response.

"Oh my god that is terrifying, you girls are so strong. What a creep."

"Its too bad he got away. Did they check the security cameras?"

"Woah you are so strong, I was so worried for you. I spent everynight praying for you."

The only thing keeping her sane during those first few days was Alice and the rest of the cullens.

There were of course more rumors of Dade then Bella but people had always had more to say about her then they should've.

"It doesn't bother you?" Jessica asked one lunch.

Dade looked at her funny.

"What?" Dade said.

Jessica motioned to the cafeteria.

"This. People staring at you? Whispering about you. I mean, me personally I wouldn't mind. I would soak it in. Ya know? Like a movie star."

Everyone laughed when Dade did meaning it was an okay joke.

"Yes because dying is so movie star like." Dade said striking a pose, which Angela took a photo of almost immediately.

Dade laughed hard. "Oh come on angela get my good side, please."
She said striking another one making almost everyone breakdown laughing.

Mike quickly sits beside her and starts flexing.

"Angela snap one of this! Yeah look a these guns."

Dade cringed sharing a look with Jessica, who quickly burst into giggles.

"You mean deflated tires." Dade mumbled

Mike fake gasped and glared at her while everyone laughed loudly 'oohing' what she said.