[03]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bella and Dade looked around the airport and quickly found Bella's father, seeing as it was not really crowded.

Dade felt nervous. I mean, she'd only ever met charlie once.

Bella and Dade made their way to Bella's father.

He awkwardly pulled bella into a side hug, and held out his hand for Dade to shake.

She shook it, worried her hand was sweaty.

"You grew" charlie said to Dade
She shyly smiled. "Heh. Yeah, that's kinda what puberty does. " Dade blurted out.

Charlie awkwardly smiled.

They made their way to the cruiser.

When they were younger, everytime bella got back from forks, she would always complain about the cruiser.

Dade didn't see the big deal, she had seen cruisers in the city. They weren't that bad.

But now Dade understood why bella complained. The cruiser was definitely...different..compared to city cruisers.

Charlie put their bags in the trunk.
Dade plugged her earphones in, she didn't want to have to hear Bella and Charlies awkward conversation.

Charlie started small talk with Bella, while Dade took in her surroundings.

The clouds were dark. It was already raining. The forests they passed were gigantic.

She loved it.

The town was...vintage.

Charlie pulled into a small white house.

It had a creepy looking woods in the back. Dade reminded herself to discover what's in it as soon as possible.

She stepped out of the cruiser, the cold air hitting her skin, the rain felt nice.

She grabbed her bag and made her way inside.

Charlie showed Bella and Dade around the house.

He stopped at Bella's doorway.

Inside was a big window, a desk, rocking chair, a bed with purple blankets, and...a blow up bed?

Bella and Dade shared a look realizing what that meant.

"So..uh..you two will be sharing this room," their suspicions were confirmed. "Not for long, though. I'm renovating Bella's old baby room" Charlie continued.

Bella sighed in relief.

Dade walked inside.
The room was nice, it kinda looked like a fourteen year old girls room.

She put her backpack down, and made her way to the window.

The view wasn't really special, but Dade loved it.

She turned and smiled at charlie.
"Its perfect, Charlie. Thanks" Dade said.

Charlie mumbled an embarrassed 'no problem' and left so they could settle in.