[13.]

The entire car ride with Bella was silent.

When They got home Bella ignored Dade and went straight to her room.

Dade sighed and walked up the stairs, she opened her door and plopped down on her bed.

The Cullens cheered her up alot, but her and Bella's feud still bothered her.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

"She's different" Jasper said to Esme.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Her blood its different. It smells different from human blood. And i can actually be around her without wanting to..."

Esme smiled. "And Alice really likes her?"

Jasper smiled. "Alice has never been happier"

Carlisle walked in the living room.

"I once met a person like that. His name was Francis. His blood smelt extremely different from human blood. He worked for Aro." He said.

Alice was down in the living room in a matter of seconds.

"What was he?" She asked.

"He was different. Human yes. But he could talk to the dead. He could revive and control them." Carlisle said.

"How come you never told us about him?" Esme said.

"I don't think about them alot. But something about Dade reminded me of him." Carlisle said.

"How so?"

"Well it was minor things at first that i noticed about her." Carlisle said.

Rosalie and Emmett had joined them in the living room.

They motioned for him to continue.

"Well when she first came to the hospital, i noticed some things. Her blood smelt the same as his. The red hair-"

"Red hair?" Rosalie said.

"Yes. Usually red hair is either descents from witches, but for people like Francis, it was one of the things they were born with. Red hair, or pitch black hair." Carlisle explained.

Edward stood in the doorway listening, they all intently listened.

"And pale skin. Dades skin is normal, it's like Bella's. but Francis always preferred Rainy, or stormy weather. We never knew why. It just made him more calm."

Alice nodded. "Dade love's Storms and Rain."

"Yes, Francis told me it 'calmed the dead, their spirits rested better this way' it always confused me. But he was able to Free them alot easier after Aro..." Carlisle trailed off.

Esme rubbed his back soothingly.

"Aro didn't care about what happened to them after they died. Francis did. He always said that if their life or death was painful, they atleast deserved a peaceful after life. That's the only reason he joined them. To help the ones they killed afterward." Carlisle said.

"What happened to him?" Rosalie asked.

Carlisle frowned. "They wanted an army. They would sometimes keep a dead human after they killed them, and they would get Francis to revive them. They would bite them, and if they successfully lived, Aro would keep them in a dungeon. He had almost a hundred caged vampires who were miserable." Carlisle said.

Esme gasped. "Thats horrible!"

"I know. Eventually Francis couldn't do it anymore. He refused to do it.
Aro stopped bothering him about it.
And then one day Something happened. Francis killed them. They had asked him to, and he freed their souls. When the kings found out they tortured him. Until he died." Carlisle said.