[ 3 ]

When Dade woke up the next morning Alice wasn't in her bed, everything from the night before rushed back into her mind.

She stretched, grabbing the note Alice left on her night stand.

I need to talk to you later, it's important.

Dade frowned at the note, part of her knew exactly what Alice was going to talk about but she didn't want to believe it.

She pushed the thought to the back of her head last night and this morning while she showered and changed.

Eventually she went to check on Bella only to find her gone.

Dad sighed, she really wanted to talk to bella about last night. Ask her if she felt the same way dade did.

She spent hours in her bedroom, waiting for Alice to call her; she mostly spent the time reading to take her mind off things.

When she decided she needed coffee and entered the kitchen she froze seeing Alice sitting in the chair.

Dad made her way over, her gut tightening.

Alice hugged her, almost crushing her bones, dade ignored her gut; hugging her back.

"I thought you were coming over after?" She asked nervously.

Alice smiled weakly. "After you woke up. I forgot to mention that."

Dade sat down across from her, intertwining their fingers.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

Alice avoided her gaze. "Do you want to go outside? Maybe for a walk?"

Dade sighed. "Alice whatever it is- just please tell me. I know somethings wrong."

Alice finally looked at her, Dade felt her heart crush at the sadness in her golden eyes.

"We are going to be leaving." Alice said.

Dade nodded, understanding what she was saying and wishing she didn't.

"Not just a hunting trip I'm guessing?" She asked sadly.

Alice squeezed the girls hand.

"No. I- Dade I wish it was just that. But after last night-" she trailed off.

Dade nodded moving her hand out of Alice's. "You can't take anymore chances?"

"Its more then that. We would've had to leave soon. Carilse is suppose to look ten years older then he is. People will get suspicious. And Bella- we just can't take any more risks."

Dade felt the sadness and anger inside her growing.

"So what? You were just going to stay with me for a couple months, make me fall in love with you? Then up and leave me? Alice, that's unfair." She tried to wipe away her tears, giving up when more came. "I- trusted you. More then anyone. I believed in you and never gave up, even in your weakest moments.
Alice."

Alice quickly rushed over, wrapping her arms around the girl and placing a kiss on her head.

"It wasn't like that Dade. I never thought this would happen. Okay? I thought we would be together, and we still can."

Dade sniffled burying her face in Alice's neck.

"Your lying."

Alice laughed. "Dade don't be ridiculous. Did you really think I would just leave you and never even speak to you again? I love you, I always have. And no matter what I do, I won't stop."

Dade smiled looking up at her.

"So?"

Alice kissed her lightly, there foreheads against each other when she pulled apart.