[31]

Pulling up to the prom Dade could already tell it wasn't for her.

Teenagers rushed all around crowded in groups, laughter and loud voices surrounded her.

She hoped Edward and Bella wouldn't take to long because she just wanted to get this done and over with.

"Your not actually staying, right?" Emmett questions.

Dade sighs. "I hope not. Charlie paid me though so just long enough that we can convince him I did."

"There is no we in this, only you and Charlie's weird deal." Alice chimes in.

Dade rolls her eyes. "Yeah whatever."

Edward steps outside the car and holes his hand out for Bella, this catches people's attention especially all the boys she rejected.

"Alright, I'm gonna go figure out what story to come up with and you can go wherever Emmett just meet us at the Cafe."

Emmett nods. "Sounds good. I don't need to be here any longer." He said clenching his jaw.

Dade felt bad knowing this was difficult for him, all these excited teenagers blood rushing and pumping must've been hard.

Alice and Dade climb out and spot Bella and Edward over by a bench.

Making there way over Dade spots someone in the woods.

Jacob.

Oh God.

She shares a look with Alice who's also noticed, taking a deep breath she walks over to Edward and Bella.

They both start talking go Alice but Dade doesn't listen. She was to interested in what Jacob was doing here.

Dade placed a hand on bellas arm and cleared her throat, both Edward and Alice looked at the girls and then her hand placement with curiosity.

"Everything okay, Dade?" Bella asked.

Dade smiled and nodded. "Yup. All good. Um but can I just borrow you for a sec? Just need to talk.."

But Bella just stared at her with a blank expression.

Apparently needing to talk wasn't good enough for her, thought Dade.
Edward and Alice now were full on staring at the girls with worry and interest.

Dade sighed realizing she had to really drag Bella in.

"About Lady stuff? Period. Like i actually haven't gotten my period in 3 months and i think i might be -" she trails off and looks at Edward and Alice like she's concerned they're listening.

Bella eyes are as big as the moon her mouth opens but nothing comes out.

Alice's eyes widen and her jaw practically falls on the ground.

Edward looks exactly the same except more like he's holding back laughter because unlike everyone else, he sees exactly what Dade is thinking.

Edward places a hand on Alice's shoulder and whispers something in her ear, when Dade sees her face drop, Alice turns and gives Dade a sour look clearly not liking the scare she got.

"Okay let's go somewhere else to talk."

Dade quickly grabbed Bella's arm and pulled her aside.

Bella looks bewildered, her head turning all around checking if someone was around. Or some type of threat.

"What! Dade are you serious!? You better not be- oh my god who's going to tell mom? What will Charlie think!" She half whisper/ yells at Dade,
Edward turned his head watching the whole thing while grinning.