[02]

"What did they look like?" Phill demanded.

Renee had returned from work to find her daughter's on the couch.

Dade was still scared. Bella was rubbing her back soothingly.

When Renee asked what was the matter with Dade, Bella told her everything Dade had told her.

Renee had called Phil and told him.

And that brings them back to now.

"One had really red hair, the other was a tall guy with long blond hair. And the other was a darker guy with dread locks. He told me their names, Which were; Laurent, James, and Victoria."

"We should call the cops." Renee said firmly, nervously picking at her nail polish.

"No. I'm fine now mom. They were probably just on drugs or something." Dade said.

"Honey, you could have died! We can't let those creeps just roam around free they could hurt someone!" Renee

"Its fine mom. Can i just go to bed?"

"Hon-"

"Mom, shes tired. Let her go to sleep." Bella said.

Renee sighed. "Okay. But i'm calling Charlie so he can look for them incase they follow you down to Forks."

Dade smiled. "I highly doubt their going to follow me to forks"

Phil chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Renee let them go to bed. We can talk about this tomorrow." Phil said wrapping his arm around Renees waist. Dade silently thanked him and left the living room.

Bella followed her.

"I don't think i'm gonna be able to sleep tonight." Dade muttered.

Bella sighed and turned to her. "We can hang out in your room and watch a movie on my laptop." She suggested.

Dade smiled. "That would be Nice."

She went in her room and changed into some sweat pants and a tank top. She put her hair in a loose bun and plopped down on her bed.

Bella knocked on the door.

"Come in." Dade said.

"I can't open the door."

Dade sighed.

"Just when i get comfy." she muttered.

She opened the door, bella stood there with her laptop and soda.

Dade set the soda on her nightstand. Bella climbed into the bed.

They scrolled through the movies on netflix.

"Wanna watch forest gump?" Bella asked.