1.

♡°•••°°°••••°•••°t •••°•••°°••••°•••°°°♡

"Ow," Dade said as a boy shoved her into a wall.
The boys laughed, while she picked up her books. Once she collected them, she turned to the boys. They flinched as she glared at them but quickly covered it up by pushing her books out of her hand again. She sighed, tears brimming her eyes.

"Aww is she gonna cry?" The leader, Connor, said.
Other children had gathered around. "What do you want Connor?" She said.
"The freak talks! Wow, I thought you were mute." Connor said. A few children laughed, others stared at her with concern and fear.

A smaller boy stepped forward. "L-leave her a - alone Connor" He stuttered.

He was a few inches smaller than Connor.
Connor glared, "Shut up henry," the bigger boy said, shoving Henry.
"Leave him alone," Dade said.
Connor looked at her and smirked, "or what freak?" He asked.

Before he could move out of the way, the red head's fist collided with his nose.
Connor gasped and stubbled, his hand touching his nose. It felt broken, He felt the hot liquid coming out, and saw red. few children gasped and stared at her with wide eyes.
The girl stood there stunned at what she had just done.

Her hand reached out to touch his face. "I-i'm sorry," she said.
He smacked her hand away and glared. "Don't touch me freak!" He shouted.

The children glared at her, whispering to each other.
Connor shoved past her, causing her to hit the brick wall. A sharp pain shot through her head. she slid down the wall, wrapping her arms around her knees.

She buried her face in her arms, sniffling as she cried.

the children passed her, some looking at her concerned, others looking at her disgusted and full of fear.

"She's so weird. God, I can't believe my parents are okay with me attending school with her! Seriously what if she stabs me?" A redheaded girl said. Her friends glared at Dade as they passed.

"And she gets away with everything! I mean I get that her parents died, but get over it!

Honestly, she acts like her life is so hard, mine is too! My parents couldn't take me to Paris this weekend because my father's business needed to be attended to." The young girl continued, her friends nodding.

"People only help her because she's an orphan! Maybe I should become an orphan, then I'll get special treatment"
The other girls laughed at the comment their friends made.

Dade buried her face further into her arms, silently crying even harder than before.
knuckles slightly bleeding, she was so hurt (physically and mentally) that she didn't notice the figure approaching her.