[26]

Dying was much more difficult then Dade thought it would be.

It felt like her body was in water, but more thick. It made everything around her blur, it sounded like a static TV stuck between stations all around her.
The pain she felt would calm and come back leaving her shaking.

But soon her breathing slowed and she felt a pleasant numb and calm wash over her.
And eventually she welcomed deaths calm, dying didn't feel so bad anymore.

Except, Dade could only think about Bella dying beside her and she knew she couldn't die. She had to stay alive for bella, aslong she could.
But she knew it wasn't going to be for very long.

Before her eyes closed and her breathing stopped entirely she saw her sister Bella dying beside her, her hand reached out and holding Dade's.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Alice held her girlfriend, the one thing hat had brought her joy for the first time in years the one thing that mattered to her; yes her family mattered to her but nothing, nothing compared to Dade.

She was panicking it didnt matter how much jasper used his powers (or tried to while fighting James) panic swept over her whole body and clouded her mind.

For the first time in the past few months she realized how stupid she had been; involving Dade, a human in this-this wretched life. She knew it would end like this. She knew how much danger it would be for her and Dade. Yet she invited her in her life, she pushed her to be a part of it. To accept it like it was her own. She should've pushed her as far away from it as she could. She should've left the moment she saw the vision of them together, she should've saved her love. Her Dade.
Her light, the one thing that held her together.

Alice let her down, she brought this on her Lover with her selfishness and stupidity.

It didn't feel worth it, Alice thought about every moment every special dear moment with Dade that got her through those long sleepless nights and as much as they meant to her; if she could take it all back right now, if she could reverse what she had done she would.

Because those special moments feel short now, so short. They don't feel worth it as she held Dade against her. Praying she didn't die. She would throw those moments away if it meant Dade could live a long life the way she was suppose to before Alice selfishly took it away from her. And God- oh God her breathing is slowing-

"Alice!!" Edward screamed at her snapping her out of her trance, he was kneeling beside Bella holding her bloodied dying body. He looked up at her his eyes dark full of hunger and....fear.

He was afraid?? Alice realized why. In an instant, while distracted by Edward the smell of blood filled her nostrils and turned her stomach.

Blood. So much blood. So sweet just one sip-

"If you touch her Alice, so help me God I will rip you apart!" Edward said holding Bella closer.

Alice blinked her thoughts away, the feeling of disgust washing over herself at what she had been thinking of doing to Bella, to Dades sister while she lay there dying.

"I...Edward I'm so sorry I can't- I can't do this- I can't be here-" Alice began saying shakily, practically as close as a vampire could get to hyperventilating.

Dades breathing came to a halt.

"no Dade! Dade!!" Alice screamed her hand shaking the girl.

"Carlisle!" Edward yelled.

"Carlisle!! They need you!!" Rosalie yelled rushing over to Dade and Alice.

"Oh my god Dade?!" Rosalie touched her wounds and took in a deep breath fighting her hunger off.