Episode Two: The Master Seals

The same morning in the stronghold, Arkayna, Piper, Em, Choko, Dark Pit and Viridi were watching TV. In the room came Zarya and Pit. "Hey guys, guess who I bumped into at the Undercity," said Zarya eagerly. Everyone's attention was suddenly grabbed when she called out to them. "Pit," Arkayna exclaimed. She rushed over to her angelic boyfriend and hugged him tightly. "It's really good to see you too, Arkayna," said Pit. "Since when do you go to the Undercity, Pit," asked Viridi. "It's obvious he went there for the snorg balls," Dark Pit sighed. "Quit teasing me, Pittoo," Pit groaned, "they're actually really good. Hey, where's Lady Palutena?" "She's in the kitchen with Malvaron and Doug," Piper said, "we're having pancakes!" "Oof, I'm out," said Zarya. "Relax, Zarya, Malvaron's not the one making pancakes," Em replied, "he's just learning how Palutena and Doug do it." Zarya shrugged off her doubts and joined her friends and sister, with Pit willingly following her. It seemed like nothing was going to happen when the Mysticons heard a familiar voice call them.

"Girls, are you here," said the voice. "Proxima," Em delightfully sighed as soon as the girl group got her attention, "what are you doing here?" "I came here to show you something," Proxima replied, "come meet me by the balcony. Make sure you've transformed." And with that, the Starmistress headed over to the balcony. "What was that about," Viridi asked. "Beats me," Arkayna replied, "but it has to be important. Come on."

                           *************

As soon as the Mysticons transformed, everyone that was in that room went to the balcony. Proxima was already there, as well as another guy. The Codex was there too, but it looked different. "Thank the stars you girls came at such short notice," said Proxima, "I would like you to meet my good friend, Byleth. He and I met when I went on that two week retreat to Garreg Mach." "It is a pleasure to meet you four," Byleth greeted. "The pleasure is all ours, Byleth," Em greeted back, followed by a knightly bow. "Isn't that the Codex," Pit asked. "It is," Arkayna replied, "huh… it looks different. What happened?" "That's why I brought you here," said Proxima...

          **          **          **          **          **

A long time ago, the ancient Paladins, a group of advanced sorcerers, theorized that they could promote themselves to an advanced class with a special power and developed the Master Seal. Alas, that power couldn't be used, even by your predecessors.

      **          **          **          **          **

"How does this explain about the Codex," Zarya asked sassily. "We're getting there, okay," Byleth groaned, "when Proxima and I met, she happened to carry the Codex with her, and I was carrying four Master Seals with me. These artifacts sensed each other's essences and that must have caused the change." "I think I get it," said Viridi, "the only reason the previous Mysticons couldn't do it was because neither Seal or Codex were near each other, so they couldn't use either one item." "Exactly, Viridi," Proxima replied eagerly, "girls, you may be the second generation, but you'll be the first Mysticons to ever have their classes promoted to more advanced classes." Having heard that, everyone rejoiced in their own unique way. "What in the world are you waiting for," Pit exclaimed, "I wanna see what happens."

"Here, each of you must take a seal in accordance with your colours," Byleth instructed. The Mysticons took their respective seals and awaited their next command. "Now, surround the Codex and let a rip," Byleth continued. The girls did as they were told and surrounded the Codex. (Cue the class change theme from you know where!)

Holding their seals, the Mysticons were surrounded by an aura of light. They threw the seals up in the air and watched as four beams of white light enveloped them. As soon as the light died down, the apperance of the Mysticons had changed drastically.