Episode Twelve: How to Confess Without Looking Guilty (Part Two)

"Talk about terrifying," said Pit, "this place looks like an ice zombie horror movie. And we're the survivors of the apocalypse." "Hopefully we can survive whoever or whatever caused this," Arkayna said as some sort of counter.

The group were roaming around the damaged streets, getting past gigantic glaciers as though they froze people if they touched them. There was suddenly an alarming gasp that drew the group to a very frightened Em. She found a glacier with an actual human inside. "That looks horribe," Palutena gasped. "That's all the more reason to investigate," said Viridi. The ground suddenly started rumbling again. Everyone looked around and found 3 ice golems charging towards them. One ice golem slammed the ground, sending ice shards the group's way. Arkayna made no hesitation and created a fire shield to counter the ice attack.

"Okay, so that happened," Zarya said. "If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get," Dark Pit growled while cracking his knuckles. The ice golem that fired the ice shards ran as fast as it could, bringing with it a drill made out of it's own hand. "The big guy wants to play, huh," Piper taunted, "let's play!" She leaped in the air and over the golem's head. Just as she was almost on the ground, she then yelled out "Pixie Blast!", sending a medium sized ball of energy to hit the golem's back. Almost falling, the golem was about to counter Piper's attack but found it's arms and legs wrapped in enchanted vines summoned by Viridi. The goddess of nature then shot a large energy bolt to stun the big guy before Arkayna leaped from on top of a building above it. The Dragon Mage was charging up a devastating fire attack as she plummeted; a devastating fire attack that blew the golem up. "And that's why you shouldn't bring fire to an ice fight," Arkayna sighed.

Zarya, Em and Keaton were facing off against the second ice golem. Keaton had already transformed into his beast form while Em was in her mech suit. The golem was charging towards them, but Em and Keaton retaliated by punching it even further. The punch made the golem fly towards and slam against one of the glaciers, all at the cost of one of it's arms crumbling off. "How's that for an attack, sucker," Em taunted. "I wouldn't go ahead and celebrate just yet, Em," Zarya said sternly, "he's getting back up… and he's really mad!"

The golem went ahead and enlarged it's remaining hand. With it's giant hand at it's disposal, it grabbed Em's mech and shook it hard. Heroically, Zarya shot three of her pure lightning arrows and made quick work of stunning the golem. Keaton then tackled it to the ground, making the golem fling Em up in the air. "Keaton, you have to catch her," Zarya commanded. In the nick of time, the wolfskin caught the falling mech suit with Em still inside of it. "Thank you, Keaton," Em sighed, "you're a good boy, yes you are(here comes the tail wagging)."

Feeling deprived of action, Palutena warped over to Pit and Dark Pit, who were facing off against the last ice golem. Pit and Dark Pit had been fending off the giant beast with their arrow attacks. The golem leaped up in the air and slammed the ground, sending a giant glacier to either skewer or encase the two angels when they were suddenly launched in the air. They looked down and saw Palutena imbuing them with the power of flight. "Thanks, Lady Palutena! You're the best," Pit cheered. "No need to thank me, Pit," Palutena replied. Pit and Dark Pit landed beside the goddess of light, ready for a fight. The golem swung it's arms, hoping for a chance to attack. Pit and Dark Pit did a synchronized back flip and landed on the other end while Palutena cast a transparency spell on herself as the golem's arms just swung right through her. "Woah, Palutena MVP, what the heck," Dark Pit mumbled. He then charged up his electroshock move and rushed forward, only to be grabbed by the wings. He, Pit and Palutena were all the ice golem's captives now...that is, until...

"Unleash the Dragon," Arkayna commanded.

"Battle Unicorn, Charge," Em shouted.

"Time to Howl," Zarya howled.

"Fly, Phoenix, Fly," Piper exclaimed.

The Mysticons fired their mystical bracers, therefore disintegrating the ice golem and setting it's captives free. Palutena swiftly warped herself, Pit and Pittoo back onto solid ground where they were embraced by the rest of the group. "That takes care of the monsters," Keaton sighed, "but how are we gonna fix the city? It's ruined." All will be answered when a wave of green healing energy made the glaciers disappear and reverted the city back to how it was before. Following that was the sound of panting as Arkayna leaned on her staff and breathed heavily. "Are you okay, Arkayna," Pit asked. "Yeah, I am," Arkayna panted, "I'm just really exhausted. Fixing a specific area of land is one thing, but fixing an entire city is just madness." "So, the question remains, who or what was the source," said Zarya. "Got the answer for ya right here," someone from long ago scoffed.

It was just then when Zarya got slashed in the back and fell into Dark Pit's arms. "ZARYA," Dark Pit exclaimed, "show yourself so that I can kill you!" "You're brave, little angel," another voice scoffed. Out of the blue, the Vexicons appeared in front of the group, and this time back in full force. "And I, like, really hate it," Mallory finished off. "WHAT?! I thought we locked you up for good," Piper angrily exclaimed. "Heheh, never underestimate the powers of an imp, little elf," Willa chuckled. "I-I don't believe this," Em gasped, "Eartha, you're on their side again?!" "My apologies, dwarf," Eartha sighed, "but they won me over. I had no choice." "Who are you four," Palutena asked. The Vexicons laughed for a while before replying in unison, "We are the Vexicons!"

"Our evil counterparts," Arkayna growled, "so you're responsible for the ice golems!" "Clever girl," Kasha mocked, "you've definitely got some brains underneath all that hair." "Wish we could fight you, or whatever," Mallory sighed, "but we, like, got stuff to do. Willa?" "Quicker than a flicker," said Willa. In an instant, the Vexicons poofed away in a puff of dark purple smoke. "Grrr! Wait till I get my hands on them," Dark Pit growled." "Tomorrow's another day, Pittoo," said Viridi, "I'm sure they'll show up again soon."

It was just then when Zarya got a glyph from Betsy. "How the heck did she get my number," she thought, "doesn't matter. Might be about school and what happened last night. I'd better let Pit and Keaton know about this." "Pit, Keaton, over here," she then called out. Having gotten their attention, Pit and Keaton headed over to the Mysticon Ranger to see what's up. "Is it something about mr. Hearthstone," Pit asked, "is he going to be alright?" "That's what we're gonna find out, Pit," Zarya replied, "this glyph from Betsy will tell us everything."

Betsy:
Before you ask me how I got your number, let me explain. Apparently, Hearthstone wasn't the only victim of this mysterious stranger's wrath. Four other teachers, as well as the HODs, have been hit too. School's closed for tonight till further notice.

Dark Pit placed a hand on Zarya's shoulder, bringing her attention his way. "You wanna talk, Dark Pit," Zarya groaned. "Well, uh, before the whole thing with the ice golems and the Vexicons," Dark Pit replied, "I wanted to show you something." The raven angel then took out the same box from before and presented it to his soon-to-be. Inside were two bracelets; one adorned with small sapphires and the other adorned with small amethysts. "Wow, these bracelets are so beautiful," Zarya gasped, "are you planning on giving them to someone?" "Actually, I was planning on giving one of them to...you," Dark Pit replied, "Zarya, will you make me the happiest raven angel and be my girlfriend?" Zarya gasped at the thought of being Dark Pit's girlfriend, then said, "Dark Pit, to be quite honest… I... I love you, you bastard. There, I said it. Now don't ask me again." Dark Pit smiled as he took the bracelets out of the box with much gusto. He helped the sapphire bracelet on Zarya's wrist, then put on the amethyst bracelet. The two embraced in a loving hug and the gems of each bracelet shined with the purest light, so much so as everybody showed their own signs of silent affection for the newest couple.