Episode Four: The Firebending Prince

Back to the fight, and the stranger was still going at it. The army he was fighting seems to be an armoured version of Tazma's shadow minions. As soon as the heroes arrived, the man noticed them immediately, but was then hit in the stomach by one of the fighter's iron clubs. "Woah, are you okay," Em gasped. "I'm… I'm alright," the man wheezed, "to be honest, I've been hit much worse." "You can say that again," Dark Pit mumbled, noticing the giant burn mark on the man's face. He then narrowly dodged an arrow that almost clipped his wing off and retaliated by shooting his own dark arrow at the punk. Everyone then smirked at one another and took to their positions.

Proxima and Byleth were facing off against 5 soldiers. Using the Sword of the Creator, Byleth launched the soldiers up into the air before Proxima bound them with some sort of magic ring. "We'll finish with this," said Byleth eagerly. He then whips his sword forward, therefore trapping the soldiers within his range. Proxima then imbued him and herself with power, having both of their hair turning green. "Your will and mime be now as one," she exclaimed. The both of them launched out a powerful attack that disintergrated the soldiers.

The man recovered from his state and said, "You indeed have great power. My name is Zuko, and I will of course accept your help in this battle." "That's good to hear, Zuko," Arkayna replied, "let's see how well you fight." 3 more soldiers were charging towards Zuko, but the fighter prepared himself. He lept a bit further away from his opponents and sent out a whole barrage of fireballs, disintegrating the soldiers completely. "Whoa, now that's fire power," said Zarya enthusiastically. She then dodged an arrow that was about to cut her head off. Facing the punk that almost killed her, she readied her bow, released the arrow and watched 4 more soldiers get electrocuted and disappear into nothing.

4 more soldiers were charging towards Em. Em readied up her shield and braced herself for all the iron axes, swords and clubs the soldiers were literally throwing at her. She then imbued her sword with it's newfound energy, let her shield go and gave herself that one second for an initial slash, followed by a flurry of sword attacks and finish off with an Ultra Slash, ending her opponents once and for all. Zarya and Dark Pit were facing off against 3 more soldiers. The Mysticon Ranger shot a powerful arrow that bounced off the windows of surrounding buildings and the soldiers before Dark Pit hit them with an electroshock that disintegrated them. 5 more enemies approached Viridi, but the goddess of nature had other plans in mind. She trapped them in some sort of energy bubble, dealt them hefty amounts of damage and sent them flying.

The battle wasn't over yet as 4 more soldiers approached Arkayna and Zuko. Arkayna lept to the other end of the attacking soldiers, which got them confused. Then, charging up their respective weapons(staff and katana) with fire, Arkayna and Zuko swung them over their heads slowly before striking the soldiers with a dual fire attack thar burned them to death. Another 3 soldiers were coming towards Pit and Dark Pit. "Lightning Chariot," Pit called out as he raised his bow to the skies. Both angels jumped into the swift Greek vehicle as Pit was steering towards the soldiers. In one blow, the soldiers were paralyzed, but it wasn't over as Dark Pit lept out of the chariot and ended it all with one powerful strike of his staff.

Em and Zuko were facing off against another 4 enemies. Two enemies struck Em in the stomach and back with their iron clubs while the other two enemies' shurikens scraped Zuko's chest. Em launched the soldiers up in the air with her sword, then she and Zuko attacked the soldiers with a multitude of sword attacks before slashing them down to destroy them. Proxima, Palutena and Viridi had another 5 enemies their way. "How about a triple attack, ladies," said Viridi sassily. The three then performed their most powerful spells that sent the enemies flying after a few seconds of attacking.

"Lady Palutena, Pittoo and I need some help over here," Pit called out, "we need the power of flight." Palutena replied, "Sure thing, Pit. Activating the power of flight!" With their wings imbued with that special power, Pit and Dark Pit flew towards the soldiers, split their bows into two swords and launched 4 more soldiers up. They continuously charged towards the soldiers till they flew off into the skies, never to be seen again. Piper was facing off against 5 more enemies on her own. She took out a smoke bomb from before this whole Mysticon biz and threw it at the soldiers. As soon as enough smoke was enveloping them, the soldiers were suddenly launched up by one of Piper's hoops. It kept on ricocheting off buildings very quickly before Piper lept up, caught it and slammed the soldiers down in a pixie dust explosion that disintegrated the soldiers. Palutena was dealing with another 4 soldiers. "Watch, this," she said, "Black Hole!" She then summoned a black hole that sucked her opponents in before saying, "and Mega Laser!" She then summoned a mega laser to send her opponents flying.

5 soldiers were busy fighting Byleth, Piper and Zuko. Byleth was constantly blocking 2 soldiers' spirit calling attacks. Zuko was narrowly dodging 2 soldiers' arrows. Piper was flipping past the one soldier's sword attacks. She then took the opportunity to trap the 5 soldiers in a pixie blast attack. "Let's go, everyone," she said confidently. The three fighters then did an assortment of attacks before dealing the final blow together to destroy the soldiers. All seemed to be fine when Zuko caught sight of three more soldiers charging towards Byleth and Piper. He jumped in front of his opponents and uppercutted them, sending forth a pillar of fire to destroy them. "Whoa, that was too close," Byleth gasped. "I'll say," Zuko huffed. Proxima was dealing with the final 4 soldiers. They were giving their all with their magic attacks, but Proxima kept on warping to and fro. She had a trick up her sleeve. "Out of the way," she called to the group. The group moved out of the way so that Proxima can unleash her final attack. She sent beams of light from underneath each fighter to start the attack, then sent out a whirlpool of magic to destroy the soldiers once and for all.

"It's done," Arkayna sighed, "now this place can be at peace again." "I can't thank you enough," said Zuko, "I'm forever in your debt." "The pleasure was ours, Zuko," Palutena replied. Just then, a portal appeared. Two more mysterious figures, a male and a female, jumped out of said portal. "Zuko, are you alright," asked the male. "I'm fine, Aang," Zuko replied, "I had a little help along the way." "You know these two," asked Pit. "Of course I do," Zuko replied, "Avatar Aang and Avatar Korra. We've been working together since we've met, although…" "Come on, Zuko," said Korra, "we have to go and check on the residents of Ba Sing Se. You can flirt with these girls later." With that, Aang and Korra jumped back into the portal. "Oh, looks like I have to go," said Zuko, "till our paths meet again." He then ran and jumped into the portal that took him back to his world. "Okay, so that just happened," said Viridi awkwardly.

Cameos made possible by Avatar:The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra.

Smash Bros. Final Smashes used:
Byleth - Progenitor God Ruptured Heaven (Ultimate)

Mario - Mario Finale (Brawl - Ultimate)

Link - Ancient Bow and Arrow (Ultimate)

Kirby -Ultra Sword (Sm4sh - Ultimate)

Pikachu/Pichu - Volt Tackle (Brawl - Ultimate for Pikachu, just Ultimate for Pichu)

Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Ultimate)

Roy - Critical Hit (Sm4sh - Ultimate)

Pit - Lightning Chariot (Ultimate)

Pittoo - Dark Pit Staff (Sm4sh - Ultimate)

Ike - Great Aether (Brawl - Ultimate)

Pokémon Trainer - Triple Finish (Brawl & Ultimate)

Sonic - Super Sonic (Brawl - Ultimate)

Greninja - Secret Ninja Attack (Sm4sh - Ultimate)

Palutena - Black Hole Laser (Sm4sh - Ultimate)

Shulk - Chain Attack (Sm4sh - Ultimate)

Ken - Shinryuken (Ultimate)

Corrin - Torrential Roar (Sm4sh - Ultimate)

Thank you for reading...!💖💖💖