A/N

Hiya, mah sugar cuties! Sorry for taking an epic amount of time to get this going, but I have a feeling that imma gonna put this on hold for now.

I dunno. As we speak, I'm entering Term 3 of grade 11, not to mention Wherefore Art Thou A Werepuppy & Tuesdays With the Girls being my other main priorities.

I will say this; being able to enjoy Mysticons to this day can baffle a person, but I did it. I'm never giving up on the franchise, no matter how much Sean Jara says "It's over". Never! We need a season 3 NOW!

On a sad note, my grandfather passed on on 4 July. The story itself is crazy tho; the Good Friday I saw him, he was perfectly healthy. 2 weeks later, he went missing! The day after it was announced, he passed on. To think that it's time to say goodbye just as he was about to start a potential business. Proves that life is too short.

On an even sadder note, St Francis College had to say goodbye to Lesedi Mohasoane, one of it's students. He too lost his life that Saturday, but this time it was to meningitis. That's why he missed out on the first week of exams. To the both of you, rest in peace. May we see each other soon.

Okay, enough sadness! Keep believing in yourselves, keep on supporting whoever you support, keep on being you and I'll see you guys later. Bye!!!😸😸😸