Episode 19: Darkness Within the Fallen Angel

She was walking away, and he fell to his knees. A petal falls, and so does a tear.

Earlier...

The next morning at the Royal Palace, after one hectic night of partying and kicking snake butt, everyone was helping themselves to a spot of breakfast...everyone except for Pittoo and Zarya, who were still sleeping in their cosy little hammock.

The sun shone through the window and washed the room with light, but Dark Pit and Zarya did nothing to entertain it. A slight breeze invited itself in and lightly tickled the raven angel's feathers. That was more than enough to force an eye open.

"Psst. Zarya." Dark Pit whispered. "You're not going to school tonight, are you?"

"You heard what mr. Hemmingsworth said." Zarya slightly giggled. "School's cancelled for the month."

"Thats good... because I was wondering... would you like to go out with me tonight?" Pittoo whispered again, blushing this time.

"Aww, now you're blushing." Zarya silently mocked. "How adorable."

"Shut up." Dark Pit mumbled. "Come on, let's get ready."

                       *         *         *         *         *         *
In the living room, everyone was minding their own business.

Doug and Malvaron(surprisingly) were playing video games.

Choko was taking a nap.

Piper, Em, Palutena and Viridi were talking hot gossip.

Arkayna and Pit were watching videos on MewTube. "Aah! Now I've lost my appitite." Arkayna complained. "Oh my goblin, that is disgusting!"

Even Proxima and Byleth were hanging out with each other.

In came Zarya and Pittoo, all tired and groggy.

"Well, look who decided to finally wake up." said Viridi sarcastically.

"Come on now, Viridi. That wasn't very nice." said Malvaron.

"Malvaron?" Zarya asked, her voice full of surprise. "I thought you committed suicide."

"Turns out all I needed was some time to myself." Malvaron explained. "After 3 months with Aunty Yaga, I finally decided to let it go."

"Breakfast is in the kitchen." said Doug. "Help yourselves."

                         *         *         *        *         *         *

Tehe morning continued as Dark Pit and Zarya got breakfast. He had pancakes with fruits and syrup. She had scrambled chicken eggs with toast. Both drank black coffee. After carefully putting their food on the table, the two plopped on the couch and got to work.

"Everyone! We have an announcement to make." Byleth announced.

Everyone else stopped doing their own thing and focused their attention on the professor.

"Proxima, if you will?" Byleth asked.

"Gladly." Proxima replied. "Byleth and I...are getting married!"