Episode 16: Banned?!

Ditching party clothes for hero uniforms, the Mysticons and Angel Land fighters headed down to the forest to stop Rivonia from destroying Wildwood.

"Does anyone know which way it is," Em frantically asked as she ran.

"My staff will show us the way," Arkayna replied. But before she could summon it, Zarya and Pit went ahead of her.

"Or we could just follow them," she then sighed.

          *          *          *          *          *          *
At the school, all the other students and teachers were, united as one, surrounding the building to prevent Rivonia from blowing it up.

Among the students were Keaton and Betsy, eagerly waiting for any form of help to arrive.

"You shall not pass," growled mr. Hearthstone, who has recently recovered from his silent assasination(he was the one who got assasinated, remember).

"Outta my way, mangy mutts," Rivonia yelled, "I'm not afraid to put these explosives on you and blow you up as well!"

"You wanna blow up innocent people, you gotta get through us!"

Right on cue, the Mysticons and Angel Land Fighters arrived to save the day...again.

"So you think you can stop me, eh," Rivonia sarcastically asked.

"We're only here to talk things out," Arkayna demanded, "please, just listen to me."

"Hmm, let me think about that," Rivonia mumbled, "hmmm...NOPE!"

As if things couldn't get worse, Rivonia lit a match and threw it at one of the classrooms.

"NO!" Zarya yelled.

She ran on ahead, hoping to catch up to the match with her super speed. She clapped her hands in hopes of summoning lightning, but instead a large gust of wind extinguished the tiny flame.

"WHAT?!" Rivonia angrily exclaimed.  

How did I do that, Zarya thought to herself.

"Girls," a man called out. Then the screech of a mighty phoenix could be heard from behind our heroes.

"Byleth? What are you doing here," Viridi asked.

"I… made a huge mistake, and… left some things out," Byleth sheepishly replied. He then cleared his throat and continued with,

"Girls, in addition to your elemental powers of fire, water, lightning and light, you can also control elements related to your main element."

"So that gust of wind I just made," Zarya asked again.

"That's because you control all things storms, Zarya, including wind and thunder" Byleth replied, "Piper controls all things ice and snow, Em controls all things dark and light and Arkayna controls all things magma and lava!"

"Cool!" Piper smirked(pun totally intended).

"Rivonia's making a break for it," Palutena remarked.

"Time to cool down," Piper joked heroically. The energetic Striker then did at least 3 backflips before launching herself in the air and freezing Rivonia in her path. 

"Talk about cold hearted," Viridi joked.

The ice, however, would be short lived as Rivonia used some sort of energy wave to shatter the it.

"That was so not cool!" Piper complained.

"Yea, I agree. That's pretty dark," Em sighed. She then used a blindness spell on Rivonia to slow her down.