Episode 18: The Wolves and the Snakes

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Strife667. I hope you like it as much as my sugar cuties will. Creed Slitherwick belongs to Strife667.

--------------------------------------------------

Slitherwick Tower. A great and bustling skyscraper only dwarfed by the Royal Palace. The golden snake statue often used as a symbol of hope.

That's where he was tonight.

Creed Slitherwick, a realm renowned philanthropist with some issues on the side.

One of those issues being the Mysticons.

There he was, sitting behind his desk, angrily tapping his fingers on the wood, waiting for his beverage.

Soon came an unnamed butler. Another viper, it would seem. Black and gold scales accompanied by blood red eyes.

"H-Here is y-your d-drink, s-s-sir..." he stuttered.

Creed took his drink before taking a small sip. He then glared at his butler and hissed, "I have a job for you, rookie."

          *          *          *          *          *          *
Meanwhile in the forest, Zarya and Pit had been running, and I mean running, to school.

Zarya had led the chase in wolf form, the wind through her fur and nothing holding her back.

Pit had been following suit in normal form, clearly struggling and exhaustion creeping up on his face.

"Come on, Pit. We don't wanna be late for school!" Zarya said through mind link.

"Wait!" Pit huffed before leaning back on a tree stump.

Zarya glared at the werewolf angel while running, only to trip over a rock and tumble. Pit tried his hardest not to laugh, but that only caused Zarya to shift back and glare at him.

"What seems to be so funny?" she asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Pit replied. "Now with that out of the way, can you please teach me how to shift? Pretty please?"

"But, Pit, you can already shift." said Zarya.

"I know that, but that's my beast wolf form." Pit replied. "I need to learn how to shift into a real wolf. Like you."

"Aww, you're too kind, Pit." said Zarya. "Okay, so the thing you need to focus on is the image presented to you. Imagine a wolf running through a forest. Imagine their fur floating in the breeze. Imagine how graceful they are on their 4 paws. Imagine their majesty when they howl."

There and then, Pit had already made the change into a normal wolf. His oak wood fur matching his hair colour and his ocean blue eyes were the same as always. He appeared to look like a Beta wolf. Or perhaps as his own Alpha wolf.

"Well done, Pit!" Zarya cheered while clapping her hands.

"Aww shucks, thanks." Pit replied through mind link. "... What just happened...?"

"That's your mind link." Zarya explained. "That's usually reserved for mates once the partner has been marked, but in this situation, werewolves can communicate like this when one or both are in wolf form."

"Ohoho, nice!" Pit chuckled. "I can't wait to learn more about our abilities! I'll see you in class, Alpha Zarya!"

With that, Pit gives chase, leaving Zarya behind.

"Hey! Come back here!" Zarya called out. With that, she went into wolf form and went after Pit.

Little did they know, there was a snake in the grass. Literally...