Chapter 4

"Lucky are those who find a true friend in this fake world

"Lucky are those who find a true friend in this fake world."

After Blake bought me coffee we sat outside and talked more about the project. I definitely knew more about him and was very surprised by his answers.

He is the only child in his family, however, I am the oldest out of 3. Then we started talking about our majors and how they are alike but different.

I told Blake that when I write I never know the true outline of my book or where the story will go. I guess the flow will just come to me as I start investigating more. He said it is the same with patients when officially diagnosing them. You never know what the diagnosis might be until you have fully investigated. When you start to write you start asking yourself questions. What is the plot? Characters? Setting? And when you are a doctor you ask patients How are you feeling? What hurts? In a way, we start the same and end the same. With a beginning and end.

Today is Saturday and my best friend and I are going to be spending the day together.

We have been planning on having a picnic at the park together for the longest and we finally had the chance to put everything together.

We bought some strawberries, a red velvet cake, some drinks, cookies etc.

I am looking forward to it because I needed some time off but I also needed time with Luna.

I love spending time with her. She is the best friend anyone can ask for.

"Rose, can you get the materials to paint? I will take the food," says Luna while packing her bags.

"Okay, should we take a speaker or no?" I ask.

"Yes, girl I have to listen to music." Luna answers.

Luna has been wanting to paint for the longest and she bought some materials for us to paint today. I am honestly very excited for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the park we found a nice spot under a tree that let the sun shine on one side but still had some sort of shadow landing on us.

We laid down our blanket and added all the food and painting materials.

We both sat down and began to eat the sandwiches we made then slowly moving onto the dessert.

"So how has working with Blake been?" Luna asks

"Honestly it has been good. Yesterday we talked about school overall and what our plans are for the future. I found out we are alike and different in some ways." I respond