Chapter 28

"Ohhh honey you keep falling for boys who believe love is just a word

"Ohhh honey you keep falling for boys who believe love is just a word."

Spain has been incredible and beautiful. Yesterday the whole senior class went out on a tour around the location we were staying at and it was interesting.

Imagine I meet one of my favorite actors. I am just kidding that only happens in the movies and I am not an actor but a writer. Today was our last day in our beautiful paradise. Then we will go back to school and in 2 weeks we will graduate. In a few months the world will already know my name and my books. I couldn't be more excited. It was as if life is finally rewarding me after all these years.

Today my friends and I will be having a picnic and then in the night we are going to hit the club. I have not had a full night sleep in almost a week and I think my face was showing it. However makeup hides the imperfections well.

"Are we buying food along the way?" I ask the girls in our hotel room as we get ready.

"Yeah the boys said they went to the store to buy the food. They said they will meet us at the park so we have to order an uber to go," Amanda says finishing her hair.

"Okay I will order one right now," Luna says while getting her phone.

"How is your fashion program going Amanda?" I ask

"Really good actually. It is coming to an end next week since we are already graduating. But I am proud of the potential every single one of my students has. I am sure whoever wins will deserve it," she says.

"Will you be helping with the final decision." I ask

"No I can't pitch in a word on anyone. I just prepare them and let the best one win," she says.

" I bet that is exciting and fun to manage," I tell Amanda once I finish getting ready.

"Yes I love what I do," she says.

"By the way, do you ever design clothes for yourself or just for celebrities," I ask Amanda because everytime I see her she looks elegant.

"Yes girl, all the clothes I wear I design. Even the school uniform. Have you seen I don't usually wear the same uniform as the rest. Of course the same color but different design," Amanda tells me.

"Yes I have seen your uniform which is why I asked the question. All of your clothes are really pretty. I will definitely in the future buy some," I tell her with a smile.