Chapter 27

"You can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one

"You can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one."

We are all currently in the airport on our way to Spain. How did this happen you may ask? Well during the dance Brady surprised us saying we are all going to Spain since he paid for the vacation. But what he forgot to mention was that this is our senior school field trip. And Brady's parents paid for everyone to enjoy 3 days in Spain, meaning playing the game was useless.

So here we are in the airport waiting for our flight that will be departing in 30 minutes. I am currently sitting next to Blake and believe it or not this is my first time in an airplane. I am actually not scared of them at all. I am more excited to be experiencing it with Blake.

He took my hand as the plane seemed to be ready to take off. I have always dreamed of visiting Spain since my favorite actors are from Spain. They have an amazing culture and their manners are outstanding.

After finally landing at our final airport we all huddled outside the airport. The weather was definitely hotter than back at the academy. I don't really know what weather I like the most. I guess it just depends. Hot weather can be fun for going to the beach and going on adventures. Cold weather helps me concentrate and study which can be useful on many occasions.

"This is exciting our first time here," Luna squeals.

"Right I can't wait for all the activities we are going to do," I tell Luna.

"Why did your parents choose to pay for the trip?" Blake asks Brady.

"Well I told them I wanted to go to Spain with you guys and they said they will pay for it. But then I remembered about the senior trip that was coming up and I told them maybe all seniors can go. They just liked the idea and decided to donate money for everyone to go since the school always asks students to pay for their ticket," Brady responds.

"Your parents are so nice," Luna says.

"Yes I can't imagine a world without them," Brady says. 

"Are we going to do something today?" Amanda asks.

"No, we arrived late so the activities start tomorrow. Today we just get checked in our hotel and rest for the night. And of course order some room service to have dinner," Brady says.

"Okay that sounds fine because I am exhausted and need sleep," I say remembering I have been pulling all nighters to finish my book before my deadline.

"I got my car delivered so I am taking you all to the hotel," Brady says.

"Wait, they actually let us separate from the rest of the group?" I ask confused.