Chapter 19

"She loved him and he loved her but it wasn't that simple

"She loved him and he loved her but it wasn't that simple."

I decided to interview Luna first since it gives me more time to brainstorm what I am going to ask the others.

Luna decided to take me on a workday with her. Today is the final day for her to work on the senior football campaign for the big game tomorrow.

Brady for once is not coming with us to help because he has training so Luna is taking me instead.

All Luna has left to do is reveal the pictures she took at the party and she already has the slideshow done. And she is in charge of the whole pep rally meaning she has to organize the schedule.

"Is Brady paying you to do all this?" I ask Luna as we are driving to Brady's house.

Yes, we are driving to Brady's house because apparently all their work is there meaning they have been spending a lot of time together.

"He said he was but it's fine," she says.

"I'm sure he will you are putting a lot of work into it plus I know you need the money," I say

Let me remind you that Brady's house is in the middle of the woods. The first time I saw it was at the first senior party that he hosted.

Luna had the key to his house and opened it when we walked it.

She walked as if she knew the place for a long time.

"So this is where you go when you disappear on me, to Brady's house," I tell Luna.

"Yeah he has been a great help," she says as we enter a studio.

"Okay do you want to help me with the schedule or do you want to ask your interview questions already," she says.

"We will multi-task. I help you then you answer one of my questions," I say.

"Okay so first me. For the schedule, we have the opening first right. So I already have planned that everyone will be seated by around 6 pm. Then the football team will make their big entrance while the cheerleaders are dancing and everyone is cheering. I will be narrating the whole thing. But I still don't know what I should do to acknowledge the senior players," Luna finished talking.

"Maybe just have all the senior players lined up and introduce them and give them a small gift. The gift can be like a rose, another jersey, jacket or a gift card I don't know," I say trying to be helpful.