Chapter 30

"I hate you because I will wonder for the rest of my life why I wasn't enough

"I hate you because I will wonder for the rest of my life why I wasn't enough."

1 week left until graduation. One week left until I start the journey of becoming an author. Yesterday I went shopping with Amanda and Luna to look for our graduation dresses. I can officially say we have everything prepared. A chapter ends and a new one begins. That is the way of life. You can either be prepared for the future or tackle what is thrown at you day by day.

In school we aren't doing much anymore. All the grades have closed and I can happily say I got straight A's. My last assignment was the report and I have turned it in. My professor said she will read it this week and get back to me on how she liked it. I was completely honest in it and am sure it will be amazing. The elites have impacted all of our students and the school in both good and bad ways. They have left a legacy and a reputation many will want to live up to.

Blake and I really haven't talked a lot about our future. I am starting to believe it is a topic he is trying to avoid for whatever reason. Sooner or later it will have to come up. Luna is going back home and Cameron is staying near Luna since they will be working together as associates. Brady will be here and there depending on where his football team travels to but he left one thing clear. Luna and him will never lose contact. Amanda is staying in one of her mother's houses where she is still going to manage the fashion program and work on her clothes. But Blake, I have no idea what he plans to do after graduation.

Obviously he would have already become a doctor and will be working in his hospital. I just don't know where I fit in his chaotic life. Last time I met his parents they clearly did not like me and I know more than anyone how family can affect your life either good or bad.

I spoke to both Luna and Amanda about this. Luna offered that her and I can rent a small apartment in her city and just see where life takes us. It was honestly compelling but it wasn't what I desired. Lastly, Amanda said I can stay in one of her parent's houses with her since her mother is my mentor. I accepted Amanda's offer.

Of course I would visit Luna all the time but I wanted to get my career started and let Luna start hers too. I can't believe I am going to be living with Amanda, who I hated the most was now one of my closest friends.

About Blake they both said he hasn't told them anything. Recently he is barely at the academy because his parents have been needing some help in their hospital.

All this thinking has made my head hurt and not pay attention to the movie the professor was displaying.

"Okat students, we have another assembly at the main hall in five minutes so please everyone pack up," Professor Sanchez announces.