Chapter 9

"You give me so many butterflies

"You give me so many butterflies."

When I got home yesterday in the night Luna was sound asleep. I picked up all her clothing and put it back in her drawers and threw all the papers and trash away.

When I got to Robert's house he was passed out because of all the drugs he had taken.

What I did next I do not recommend anyone to do. I would have never done what I did but I guess I was angrier than I expected. I smashed everything in his hose with a bat and left it a whole mess. He was so passed out he didn't wake up. I left him a little note saying to stay away from Luna and if he didn't I would be calling the cops on him.

The next morning Luna asked me what I did and I told her everything. It will take Luna some time to truly forget Robert but it had to be done sooner or later. He was extremely violent towards her and although she never admitted it he had been breaking her since the moment they met.

Luna thanked me for being there for her but I will always be there no matter what. In the end, what's the point of having friends if you are not going to stick up for them.

Robert will never be a problem ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was the same honestly.

Blake and I turned in our project already. We do not find out what we get until we present which is in a week. I am sure we are going to do an amazing job and I have faith we will get an A.

I was walking through the hallway to reach my last period but first I had to pass by my locker. Textbooks are too heavy and lockers save my life.

"Hey, why did you have to run off in a hurry yesterday," asks Blake leaning against the lockers.

"Well hello to you too. Luna had an emergency and I had to help her." I say closing my locker.

"Okay well before you ran off I had asked you a question," he says

"Sorry I didn't hear anything. What was it?" I ask

"I asked if you wanted to go on a date with me," Blake asks with a smirk.

"Ohh like date or friend date," I ask nervously.

"An actual date Rose. I will pick you up at 7 in your dorm," he says

"Okay, let me give you my number," I say, reaching for my phone.