Chapter 12

"With a heart like that, you deserve the world

"With a heart like that, you deserve the world."

I can proudly say that I aced my finals.

All that hard work of studying extremely paid off. Blake said he passed all his exams too and I couldn't be prouder of him.

Now, all we have left to do is pass our classes and we can finally graduate. I am overjoyed by the thought of finally being able to graduate. I can finally fully publish all the books I have been working on.

Today was Thursday which means there's no school. Today I just planned on getting ahead in school with work and reading some more because I went to the library the other day with Blake and picked out more books.

"Hey so you know how I told you about my photographic class," says Luna

"Yea I somewhat remember," I answer

"Well, they finally announced our final project and I have to take pictures of someone while forming a story. I was wondering if you can be my model?" asks Luna with a smile.

"Yeah of course I will accept. Are you sure you want me as your model though? There are way more pretty girls in our school." I respond.

"Nah I want you to be my model," she responds back.

"Okay, so what story are you planning to tell? And what should I wear?" I ask

"The beauty of a woman should not be seen in her face," Luna tells me.

"OOO I love it," I say

"I want you to wear a white dress. It doesn't really matter because the picture is going to be in black and white but I still feel like it would highlight the dress more." Luna says.

"Okay, that is fine. Is it going to be the whole body or no?" I ask

"Not the whole body, just the waist and up. Now let me get you ready because we are doing the photoshoot today since it takes time to actually get the footage and everything." Luna clarifies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna took about 3 hours just to get me ready. First of all, she did my makeup which I told her I don't get why if my face is not going to be seen. But then she said later she just wants to take pictures of me as a thank you.

Then she did my hair and prepared my whole outfit.

Luna drove to this abandoned building that we trespassed and walked to the rooftop. I do not recommend anyone to do this but it was Luna's idea. And I was just a model for the day who has to follow everything she said.