Chapter 24

"Don't trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar

"Don't trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar."

After my conversation with Blake he took me back to my dorm.

We cleared some things that needed to be talked about and it went extremely well.

We have decided to take things slow this time and not rush. We want to enjoy all the time we have together but also giving us space to do what we like.

But today Blake asked me out on a date. He said dress casual and not too fancy which means we are not going to go eat at a restaurant.

"So does this mean you guys are dating again?" Luna asks

"This means that we will see how things go," I say without even knowing myself.

"So Amanda is out of the picture?" Luna asks.

"Girl she was never in the picture. She thought she was going but it was all a misunderstanding and she was confused. We finally talked to each other and not in a negative way which I liked. I know sooner or later we will become great friends," I say with a smile.

"Where are you going again," Luna says, asking about a million questions.

"I said I don't know. Why? You want to come?" I ask her.

"I don't want to ruin your date," she says while sitting on her bed.

"You won't ruin it if you ask Brady to come with you. Double Date!" I scream

"Nah he's probably busy. It's Saturday and I feel like such a loser since I have nothing to do today," Luna says now laying down on her bed.

"It doesn't hurt to ask. Now you either ask him or I tell Blake if he's available," I say with a smirk.

"Fine you won."

Great this shall be exciting. Luna got her phone and dialed Brady's number. He immediately picked up at the second ring and we were both surprised.

Luna didn't want to put him on speaker so I couldn't hear their full conversation until Luna finished and hung up.

"So what did he say," I ask eagerly.

"He said he already had plans with Amanda and Cameron," Luna says with a frown.

"Shit," I say bummed out.