Chapter 17

"But in the end, we're left infinitely and utterly alone

"But in the end, we're left infinitely and utterly alone." -Klaus Mikaelson

Winter break is coming to an end and all I can say is how it has been relaxing but I have also been productive. I am extremely happy to say that the book I have been writing is coming to an end. Well, at least I think it is coming to an end, just a little more touches, and I can finally start the process of publishing. 

Luna has met with Brady a couple of times but not in the academy since he is not here yet but in some other place. They have been talking about the whole football picture situation which from the looks of it the whole campaign is going to be amazing.

They have been hitting it off since the start and I see how they both look at each other. I am crossing my fingers that this one is the one for Luna.

Today is Friday and word went around on how there is going to be another senior party. This time Brady is not the host which is weird because he hosts almost all the parties.

This time the party is going to be a little farther from the academy and will be hosted by another football player. I don't know his name but anyway all seniors were invited and Luna wanted us to go, well Luna is forced to go.

Since she is managing the football player's campaign Brady wants her to come to the party so she can take pictures as well. It's sort of like a goodbye to all the senior players or maybe it's an excuse to get Luna to go to the party.

I asked Blake if he was going to go but he said he was still busy with meetings. He said and I quote "I will try but I can't promise anything." So it's a no. I told Luna she better not leave me alone because like the time I was alone I ended up playing a game and getting kissed not that I can complain anymore.

But sadly I haven't seen Blake in three weeks. I wanted to experience that new year's kiss but I was at the academy and he was working. It's okay though because I will see him in 3 days when school starts and I just couldn't be more excited.

"Okay I have my camera, and an extra one just in case something happens, my case, phone, and purse, anything else I am forgetting," Luna says while pacing back and forth.

"Nope, that is all. Don't worry Luna all you have to do tonight is take pictures," I say trying to calm her down.

"That is not what is making me nervous. Do I look fine?" she asks.

"Ohh that is what is making you nervous. Well let me tell you that you are going to take everyone's breathe away with that dress you are wearing," I say