Chapter 21

"I'll never love again because nothing will compare to what it felt to be with him

"I'll never love again because nothing will compare to what it felt to be with him."

Cameron finally scheduled time for me out of his busy schedule. I have been wanting to see more of his art pieces and he finally said I can come over to his studio.

I am currently waiting for him to pick me up from my dorm so we can go. I am also going to be interviewing him so I can get that out of the way. So far the interviews have gone pretty smoothly and well. The whole report is going to be exciting to bring together.

Once I got a message from Cameron that he was outside I said goodbye to Luna before walking out of the dorm to reach Cameron's car.

"Hi," I say as I get in his Jeep.

"Good morning Luna. How have you been?" Cameron asks.

"Good getting things done," I say

"Before we start and I forget I just want to say I am sorry for what happened at the party. I didn't know Amanda was going to do that and I thought Brady told you he was coming," he says

"No he did not but it already happened. It's fine you don't have to worry," I say with a smile.

"Still I just want you to know that I am sorry for bringing you up in that environment. And both Brady and Amanda have had some shitty days recently but they are always so closed about it. And I guess they just got high and did not know what they were doing," he says.

"Yeah everyone has bad days," I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived at Cameron's studio I was surprised by how neat it was. You would expect him who is an artist to be messy with paint everywhere but no, everything was cleaned.

"Who cleans up this place?" I ask

"Myself," Cameron says laughing.

"You clean a lot," I say

"Yeah I just can't concentrate with a mess," he says.

I looked around the studio to view all of his paintings. He had some on the wall and others on the floor.

"Look around the room. I will give you a painting of your like," Cameron says.

"Oh no that's fine I can't imagine the hard work you put in them," I say

"Seriously it's fine I want to," he says