Chapter 20

"We started with a simple hello but ended with a complicated goodbye

"We started with a simple hello but ended with a complicated goodbye."

Football game and senior night today. WOOO. I am thrilled because football games are always intense and fun.

Finally, Luna has finished everything and has gone over the schedule like a thousand times.

I am actually going to interview Brady today after the game. He said he was free after the game which worked for me and him.

I volunteered to help Luna and the rest of the football team decorate the field. I had nothing to do on Thursday since there is no school and I wasn't in the mood to stay in the dorm.

It was a sunny day so I was sweating.

Also, all the elites signed up to help too and that means Blake was here. I haven't really seen him since the whole fight just around the school but he would always be far.

But today he was close. I would catch him staring at me but I tried to show as if I didn't care. Amanda was with him so I felt uncomfortable. She never let him out of his sight.

"Hey bestie," Brady says since he got used to calling me as Luna does.

"Hi Brady," I responded.

"So after the game, I will look for you so you can ask me the questions. Okay now bye because I need to get ready for the game," he says while hugging me.

Brady actually grew on me. I used to not stand him but now I love him haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna and I finished getting ready for the pep rally as we looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"We look hot," Luna says laughing.

"So am I going to be alone the whole night," I say.

"No, I will sit with you when the game starts but not halftime, I have to be managing the game," she says.

"Okay then," I say

I walked to the bleachers and sat all the way at the top. I was alone since Luna went to go do the opening.

As soon as I sat down Cameron came behind me.

"Mind if we sit with you," he says as I look at Amanda and Blake.