Epilogue

"I've always been a sucker for sad love stories, a beautiful love wrapped in a tragic nightmare

"I've always been a sucker for sad love stories, a beautiful love wrapped in a tragic nightmare. But I never thought we'd end up being just another sad story to tell." - Fidato

2 years later

It has been 2 years since I graduated from the prestigious Academy of the Arts and I have become a well-known author all around the world. After graduating I spent all my time and energy to finish my thriller book. With the help of Amanda's mother I managed to capture the attention of my audience.

My book came out 1 year later after my graduation with the name "The Shadowed Truth". It became the top selling book of the year. My book was told to be "chilling" "unexpected" and keep you on your toes. That is exactly what I have planned since the moment I began writing.

Nothing of this was possible without the help of my beautiful team. I of course sent a book signed personally by me to Amanda, Cameron, Luna and Brady. I moved out of Amanda's house and I am currently at my new one fixing everything. It was beautiful. A two story house. Who would have known I would be owning a two story house and become a well known author around the world. I am currently working on my new story of the rich man and the poor girl who fall in love. But it is not a happy ending. They were doomed from the beginning the girl was just too blind to see.

I decided to take full custody of my siblings. After a numerous amount of court dates and evidence showing I am capable of taking care of my siblings I have gotten custody. And we are currently moving into our house. I am determined to give them the life they deserve. The life I was taken away from.

I know what you all are thinking. What has happened between you and Blake. I will keep it simple. Nothing. No communication at all. He got married and he really did. A part of me was hoping he would run away with me and we can finally live a life together. I was hoping he would be the man I fell in love with and knew. But he wasn't. He said yes and is now married. He has the power and wealth he desired. What he desired more than true love.

I however have been keeping up with the rest of the elites. These past 2 years have changed all of us. All I can say is that The Academy of The Arts prepared us well for the future. Prepared us well to follow our career path.

Let's start with Amanda because I have been in contact more with her these past 2 years because we did live together after all.

Amanda came out with her first clothing line. It was extremely hard for her at first because the fashion industry is extremely competitive. Although she was known here and there for creating celebrities a simple piece of clothing making your own clothing line takes time to reach its popularity.