Chapter 26 - Sleep time

Hey guys!

There’s a little change in the challenge!

30 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS FROM NOW ON! I know you guys can do it! ;D

I hope you all had a merry Christmas! It’s been snowing like crazy over here… what about in your places?

Anyways, happy reading!

Chapter 26

[Recap]

I came out of the bathroom and felt fresh and relax!

“Ah! Nothing beats a hot shower right before bed!”

I rolled the towel around my waist and went into the room.

“I bet Leslie was asleep right now!” I thought.

I opened the closed door of the bedroom and just froze.

I was so shocked it was a miracle my towel didn’t fall off my waist!

Right in front of me I saw the most amazing thing ever!

[End of Recap]

[Zac’s POV]

There was a beautiful girl standing in the far end of the room showing me her back. She was wearing a purple lacy bra that matched her underwear that formed her sexy ass. She wasn’t just any girl. She was MY girl right now.

Right then I decided that I would do anything to keep her for myself forever.

“Woah! Calm your senses and hormones Zachary!” I told myself in my head.

I felt like a lion which was looking at his pry, ready to jump anytime. That’s how I felt when I looked at my wife.

She didn’t realise I was there staring at her amazing lean body.

She was tanned, because of her natural skin color. Not too dark, but not white as milk either. Her long gently curled brown hair flowed to the mid of her back.

Damn she looked sexy!

“Like what you see?” Leslie suddenly said waking me up from my reverie.

I was shocked since I didn’t realise that she was watching me.

“What are you talking about? I just came out of the shower!” I said innocently.

I was trying to find how Leslie could have seen me. I looked close to her to see if there was a mirror that could’ve showed her my reflection and realised nothing was there.