Chapter 9 - After School

I just woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! I got the 14 comments/votes, so duh I uploaded!

The next challenge is a bit higher…

I want 20 votes/comments so that I can upload the next chapter!  

Thank you for your comprehensions, I am doing this so I can get a chance to participate in the 2012 Watty Awards.

Chapter 9

[Leslie’s POV]

Finally the day was over. It felt so long today!

I took the books I needed out of my locker and went outside into the parking lot.

“Should I wait for Zac in front of his car, or should I just text him and tell him I’ll meet up with him at the same spot where he dropped me off?” I thought.

I was asking these questions in my head when I felt someone stare at me.

“What?” I asked the boy with green eyes.

I didn’t snap at him, but looked at him with a confused/interest look.

“I was just wondering how long you were going to stand there like that with your head in the clouds.” The boy said chuckling.

“Whatever Max!” I said and made move to leave. I decided to text Zac and meet him at the corner of the school.

“Are you walking home or taking the bus?” Max asked me.

“Well I guess, since I don’t have a boyfriend to come pick me up anymore.” I said pretending I didn’t really care about breaking up with my boyfriend.

“ I just thought Zac would give you a ride from now on, since you guys are neighbours” Max said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.