Chapter 43 - Changes can be seen in you

Hey guys! You are all amazing!! I mean, you literally completed the challenge in a day! Which is why, you all get a second upload!! :D

Happy readings this chapter is a present! ;)

Ps. Let’s make the challenge a bit tougher… 60 votes and 30 comments!! I'm sure you guys can do it! ;)

Oh and i might upload those two new stories i'm woring on right now... i'll let you guys know more soon :)

Chapter 43

[Zac’s POV]

My head hurt. It hurt as hell! Why do I drink again? I was so stupid something.

Slowly I opened my eyes and the sun burned my eyes. Quickly I closed them and rested a bit on the bed. That’s when I realised that right hand was touching something silky and soft.

“Hmm…” I smiled closing my eyes and felt the silkiness more.

“Hmm?” someone said beside me.

Slowly, I removed my fingers from the softness and turned my body towards the sound.

Giving myself a pep talk inside my head, I slowly opened my eyes and a beautiful sleeping angel appeared in front of me. She looked so peaceful and innocent…

Too bad she wasn’t as innocent as she looked. I still remember that ungrateful scene I saw yesterday; her sleeping on top of my brother. I knew that she loved him and that they were together, but couldn’t she do it when I wasn’t looking?!

Okay, I had to admit that I was being unfair to her. If it weren’t for me, she would still be with Justin right now. She doesn’t deserve my angriness. Everything was my fault. I’ll just forget about it and not talk about it to her. Why can I say? That I was jealous seeing her with the love of her life? Yeah right! I’ll never admit something like that to her!

Suddenly my eyes caught on the emergency alarm clock resting behind Leslie on the night table.

“7:45am” it read.

Wait what?!

7:45?!

Oh my god, we’re going to be late!

“Leslie! Leslie!” I shouted and shook the sleeping girl in front of me.

“Uhmm? What is it Zac?” she asked opening her eyes and looking at me tiredly. I can see it in her eyes that she didn’t sleep much last night. I wonder why…

“We’re gonna be late!” I exclaimed and waited for her reaction.

“Impossible! My alarm didn’t go off!” she said and yawn sitting up on the bed.

I sat up on the bed and put my hand on her cheek.