Chapter 47 - Goodbye beach house

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Chapter 47

[Leslie’s POV]

Ugh! I was tired as hell!

All day, Zac and I cleaned the house and packed our things. I feel like we have a lot more things with us than when we first moved in here.

“Do you need any help packing your things?” Zac asked sitting in the middle of the closet; our closet was as big as a room! He looked exhausted; he was only wearing shorts because of the heat.

“Do you mind?” I asked folding my clothes. When we first got here, my parents filled the closet with new clothes and accessories for the two of us. Now we have a lot more clothes than when we first got here. Luckily, we found spare suit cases.

Zac got up and sat in front of me while the opened suit case lied in-between us.

“Damn! There are clothes here that I never saw you wear before!” Zac said as he folded my tops.

“I know! When your mom is a fashion designer, you will never run out of clothes!” I said and moved on to pack my other things.

***

An hour passed and it was soon time for lunch.

“Crap! I remember opening the fridge last night and realizing we didn’t have any food. What are we going to eat now?” I asked exhausted and closing the fridge’s door. I was incredibly hungry and I wasn’t ready to eat scrambled eggs again for lunch.

“Why don’t we just order pizza or something?” Zac asked picking up his phone. Oh well, we have no other choice.

“No need of pizza when we can all have amazing grilled chicken sandwiches and salads!” someone said coming into the kitchen.

“Mom?!” I said turning around and seeing the lady carry in a picnic basket. Behind her came Zac’s parents.

“Hi mom! How’s dad?” I asked hugging her. My mom had gone to London to meet my dad after learning that he had survived the plane crash. She just came back last week, because her work was calling her.

“So what’s with the picnic basket Christen?” Zac asked hugging his mom.

We all looked at my crazy mom weirdly; this lady is a queen of surprises and fun. But I’d never trade her for the world!

“Well I wanted to bring you guys food, but I just couldn’t find the perfect bag so I decided to pack it in this!” she said holding high her picnic basket. My mom would be the only one who would want to be fashionable even with food!

“Christen, you’re the only one who can think like this!” Zac said putting his arm over my mother’s shoulder. Soon, we all started laughing and headed towards the backyard; this is the first time we’re ever going to use it!