Chapter 20 - the truth's finally out

I WOKE UP MARRIED TO MY BOYFRIEND’S BROTHER?!

Chapter 20

Wooohooo! Chapter 20! Thank you so much for sticking around with this story for so long! Please don’t forget to comment and to vote!! Thank you! :D

[ZAC’S POV]

“You jerk! I can’t believe you! Why the hell is your friend like this Josh?!” Sarah shouted towards me first and then to Josh.

I knew I deserved everything she said, but still no one dared saying something like that to me! Okay except for Leslie, but that’s because she was my nerdy neighbour since 4!

I stood there and looked down at the grass. I hope Sarah thinks I feel very sorry, even though that’s what I'm really feeling right now.

Sarah took a minute to think. Finally, she opened her mouth.

“Look, I’ll give you max 3 days! You better go and tell Leslie what’s going on or else I’ll do it on the 4th day, okay?” she told me strictly.

Oh well, it wasn’t one week, but 3 days is better than nothing, since it was hard to convince Sarah.

“Thank you so much, Sarah! Can you please go tell this to your gang as well…?” I asked afraid.

She sighed and said: “fine, but don’t blame me if they don’t accept to hide the truth from her.”

I nodded my head in approval and she went back to school.

“Urg! How the hell did you two end up together again?” I asked Josh after feeling exhausted. I practiced football at least 3 times per week and I never felt tired as convincing Sarah.

Soon, Josh and I went back to class. I was glad that he stood around with me and didn’t leave me to go behind his girlfriend.

“Yo thanks for sticking around with me” I genuinely told Josh.

“No problem, bro! That’s what friends are for!” he told me patting my back.

“That reminds me, did you tell Max that you married Leslie? I think the boy has an eye on her.” Josh told me.

My best friend was right. Even though Max didn’t tell us directly that he likes Leslie, it was pretty obvious. Max was my other best friend, but I couldn’t tell him the truth about my relationship with Leslie. The poor kid will be too heart broken.

“I don’t know what to do! You’re my best friend and I told you, but Max is my best friend too, but I didn’t tell him. If he ever found out, he’ll feel rejected.” I told Josh feeling bad for my other best friend.

“Anyways, I just hope Max doesn’t find out by someone else that you’re married to the girl that he likes.”