Chapter 2 - A date with the boyfriend

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Recap:

“Leslie Jade Middleton, you are now married to Zachary Keith Sampson.”

Under each of our names were our signatures.

“Leslie Jade Sampson and Zachary Keith Sampson married on May 15th 2012.”

That was the last sentence of the paper. I dropped to the bed and froze.

O-M-G! My life is officially over!

Chapter 2

I can’t believe what I just saw! Zac is currently holding a marriage certificate. Not any marriage certificate.

MY marriage certificate.

OUR marriage certificate.

My life is officially over!

What am I going to do? Not only did I sleep with my boyfriend’s brother, but I also got married to him! This can’t be happening to me!

I was starting to shake and soon Zac came and sat beside me. He put his hand on my back and rubbed it, making me calm down instantly.

“I know what you’re thinking. This can’t be happening. I’m not happy with what has happened either, but it was a mistake that we both did when we were drunk. I just want you to know that we are going to solve everything. Don’t worry, I’m here with you.”

I didn’t say anything and looked at the floor. Sometimes, this boy can be really sweet when he wants to be. Too bad, he doesn’t show this face to me a lot.

Couple of minutes passed and we both got up and cleaned up the rest of the trashes. We headed out of the hotel and soon we arrived in the parking lot. Looks like I came in Zac’s car!

“So… what do we do from here?” Zac asked me rubbing the back of his neck. I’ve always realised that Zac did this whenever he felt awkward about something or didn’t know how to say something that he wanted to keep hidden.

“I don’t know Zac, but what we did was a mistake. We have to end this “marriage”. I don’t want your brother to think that I’m a slut or something.” I told him firmly.

This has to be the first time that Zac and I talked without insulting each other. I wonder what else is going to change after this “wedding”.

“My best friend’s father is a lawyer. Maybe we can try to get an annulment. We should keep all this as a secret. I don’t want my family to know that I married you, when I was drunk…” he told me.

“Okay, but tell your friend to not tell this to anyone. I don’t want rumours to spread around school.”